Rochester, MN
After care: No

Ambassador Academy - Christian 4

Posted August 28, 2013
We loved it here. My husband was transferred to WI so we moved to a different school. We knew Ambassador was great but after being in another school we think Ambassador is REALLY great. My son reviewed the help he needed there. My daughter was challenged there because the curriculum is tailored to each student! The teachers there kept the students in line and so the class environment was healthy and godly. No bullying, no bad influences. We miss Ambassador Academy! I gave one star off because there are no hot lunches, students bring cold lunch each day and there is not much in the way of scholarships or financial assistance like many other private schools have.

Ambassador Academy - Christian 5

Posted June 22, 2012
I have two children at this school. The teachers personalize instruction to each student. It's a great Christian school and we are so glad we found them!

Ambassador Academy - Christian
559 20th St. SW, Rochester, MN  55901
Last modified Ambassador Academy - Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Ambassador Academy - Christian Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top