Rogers, MN

Posted May 16, 2014
My two daughters attend this school and I've been very pleased with the entire staff. Everyone is professional, kind, and focused on what's best for the kids. I've been impressed by the activities and desire to have parents involved as much as possible. Great school!

Hassan Elementary School 3

Posted January 04, 2011
Being a previous elementary teacher, I appreciate the Husky pride in the school offered here. I appreciate the Targeted Services offered for students just below par, but feel teaching in the classrooms could be more effective to eliminate this need. Due to the large classroom sizes, I feel students' needs are not met as they should. No extra activities offered at the school, only through community ed. A child should not be in targeted services from 1st -3rd if the program/school was effective. Beautiful school & mostly kind & helpful teaching staff, just too big to effectively reach kids. Lost its science lab this year due to size ~ Very LOW Science/Social Studies/ & Computer Science education too. Not impressed ~ looking for alternative school even though I live a block away.

Posted October 14, 2010
The teachers and school administrators work together to deliver a great learning experience in a manner that makes it fun for the kids.

Posted December 30, 2009
I am a substitute teacher. I have been subbing in the surrounding districts for a couple of years now and Hassan Elementary is definitely a favorite of mine. It is a school that I sub at often, they have great communication between staff, students, and parents. They have highly qualified teachers and the students definitely benefit from this environment! Goooo Huskies! :)

Posted October 20, 2009
Hassan Elementary is a great school with an excellent staff and progressive leadership from our principal and district. Husky Pride is something our kids take pride in everyday.

Posted October 20, 2009
My grandson thinks it is the best school ever!! It is a beautiful building! It has an active PTO that does lots for the kids.

Hassan Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2009

Posted January 08, 2009
I am a grandparent of two young students at Hassan Elementary. The girls tell me they enjoy their teachers and of course every student has his/her favorite classes. I haven't had an opportunity to attend any programs. I have been in the school and had lunch with the girls. I recently stopped and picked up on the the girls and the office people were very helpful. My experiences with Hassan have been very positive. My one issue is with the District. I work in the District Office of a smaller MN District and even we have made the choice to fund all day kindergarten for all students. K. had all day/every day Kindergarten in North Dakota and her sister had every other day at Hassan. Definite difference. I hope your District will consider this soon.

Hassan Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2009
We have had a very good experience at Hassan. This is the second elementary school my child has attended. We were in a school in the western suburbs and supposedly one of the best school districts before coming to Hassan. This school is much better. The teachers are great and the students don't have nearly the amount behavioral problems we saw at our last school. The communication and organization at this school is great. The class size is a bit high but we were use to that from our previous school. They don't have after school activities but there are plenty through the city and district.

Posted March 03, 2008

Hassan Elementary School
14055 Orchid Ave, Rogers, MN  55374
Last modified Hassan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hassan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top