Rosemount, MN

Posted October 09, 2014
Best kept secret in District 196! New Principal (as of 2013-2014) Nicole Frovik is amazing. Lots of new staff and lots of new homes being build that are zoned to attend Parkview make this THE up an coming elementary school. Wonderful learning environment with warm, caring teachers and staff. Supportive and involved PTO and parents.

Posted May 28, 2014
All 3 of my children are attending or have attended Parkview. The staff is extremely dedicated to the development of my children and themselves. I am very happy with the overall community is generated by the staff and parents at our school.

Posted May 27, 2014
Thanks to Parkview Elementary my son has improved his reading skills. I love every single staff . They always inform me of my sons improvement. Thanks

Posted February 28, 2014
My Daughter is in 5th grade and we have not had any issues with Parkview. The teachers are great and this is a Great School we love it.

Posted May 09, 2011
I am most impressed by the strong curriculum at Parkview. Students are challenged in every class and at every level. This, combined with a warm, caring environment makes it a wonderful school!

Parkview Elementary School 2

Posted December 14, 2010
In my experience Parkview's teachers are burnt out, when walking through the school I am shocked at the number of teachers I hear yelling at or scolding the kids. The actual class sizes are much larger then shown on this site, there are 25+ in my child's kindergarten class. In general it just does not seem to be a positive learning environment. However, I know that there are some great teachers in this school as well and I do not want to take away from them, in our years at Parkview we have had 2 great teachers and 2 that I am sad they were exposed to.

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009
My daughter has been attending Parkview Elementary since the first grade, and since that day I have never had a complaint about any staff member or the school itself. Every single employee cares for the students as if they are their own children. I can't wait for my youngest daughter to start school.

Posted December 01, 2007
this school was the best they taught my daughter alot

Parkview Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2005
Parkview is great! It gives plenty of opportunity for parents to be involved. My sons have both had a very successful year after transferring 200 miles. Through community sports, there is plenty of opportunity to enjoy after school activities. The staff has been friendly, helpful, and caring.

Parkview Elementary School
6795 Gerdine Path, Rosemount, MN  55068
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top