Posted January 14, 2012
One of the best experiences of this school was the Irish super fanning at the football games. the seniors welcome you and make you feel great and welcomed. Another thing, the honors program is amazing. The school puts forth amazing learning opportunities. One being the river project. The river project is teaching young ninth graders the experience of being a scientist. We had to observe the factors of the vermilion river (quality of the water, quality of the environment, insect samples, ect.). Then, we had to create a presentation. In the end, we presented our projects at the Minnesota Science Museum. This school has made me so responsible and i hope many other kids learn from RHS. And i am not being biased, i came from Apple Valley. Apple Valley is not a good school so RHS is great in comparison.

Rosemount Senior High School 0

Posted January 06, 2010
I attended this school for one year, and have visited when my new school would be facing the Irish in a sports competition. Going to this school was one of the worst experiences of my life. Although the education is above-average, the school is a very toxic, depressing environment, and I was not a fan of the people. Not to mention how It feels like a prison because many of the classrooms are in the basement, or have dim light. The school is very old, and old looking. My whole life changed in a very positive way when I moved to Eastview, and I have made friends with many who have had the same experience, and have also transferred. And on an ironic note, a receptionist at Rosemount told me I was making a big mistake! Please, see the schools for yourself : ) You'll know right away!

Rosemount Senior High School 3

Posted December 08, 2007
Im now attending Rosemount High school and I love it! Theres a wide variety of students and the classes are incredible. The only negative thing ive witnessed here so far is how the AP History and Honors American Lit are BLOCKED. Which means you HAVE to take both. After getting a D in History and an A- in American Lit first Trimester, I tried to drop the AP history and keep the Honors American Lit but found it IMPOSSIBLE. My counsler talked to the administration but they denied my request. I am now in regular English and its horrible. Im not being challenged AT ALL, which is what I was looking for in a school. I love this school overrall, but the putback on my LEARNING really brought it down.

Posted September 02, 2006
- a former student
I just graduated from Rosemount High School and have just started college. When talking about the programs and the teachers at my school with other students I've come to see how much more the faculty was involved. The band program at Rosemount trumps my college's. Also when comparing how my coaches were to the other students from different schools I see just how dedicated they were.

Posted May 03, 2005
My son graduates from Rosemount High School this spring (2005) and I could not be happier with the opportunities he has been afforded. Not only has he been challenged by the academic rigor (a wide range of appropriate classes are offered for any range of desired curriculum) and found a curriculum that prepared him well for post-secondary work. The teachers are caring and genuinely interested in the students on a personal level, and their warmth makes the school more of a community. He has not experienced any extreme cases of peer pressure or social misconduct (although some rising racial tensions have arisen) and has found the school experience as a good one. Overall Rosemount High School has afforded my son with a superior education and I am proud in saying that he graduated from Rosemount.

Rosemount Senior High School 4

Posted July 02, 2004
My daughter attended this schoolin 03 her freshman yr.This scool has well educated teachers and most of them care about their students.However their are racial issues at this school with the children among their peers and some teachers.The majority race of this school is very closed minded and click orientated.They tend to treat the manority group according to how your living,what car u may or may not drive,or they way you look.This habitat is not a good social one for the minority group.My child did very well in school acedemically,but its hard for them on a daily basis and this may pose a problem.We moved to GA and even though they have more minority group of students and even though they have their share of racial issues every where else you may go does to.In an overall my children and i prefer MN over Georgia.Way your options of impotanct to you.

Rosemount Senior High School
3335 142nd St West, Rosemount, MN  55068
Last modified Rosemount Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemount Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.