Bad
Good

One of the best experiences of this school was the Irish super fanning at the football games. the seniors welcome you and make you feel great and welcomed. Another thing, the honors program is amazing. The school puts forth amazing learning opportunities. One being the river project. The river project is teaching young ninth graders the experience of being a scientist. We had to observe the factors of the vermilion river (quality of the water, quality of the environment, insect samples, ect.). Then, we had to create a presentation. In the end, we presented our projects at the Minnesota Science Museum. This school has made me so responsible and i hope many other kids learn from RHS. And i am not being biased, i came from Apple Valley. Apple Valley is not a good school so RHS is great in comparison.

I attended this school for one year, and have visited when my new school would be facing the Irish in a sports competition. Going to this school was one of the worst experiences of my life. Although the education is above-average, the school is a very toxic, depressing environment, and I was not a fan of the people. Not to mention how It feels like a prison because many of the classrooms are in the basement, or have dim light. The school is very old, and old looking. My whole life changed in a very positive way when I moved to Eastview, and I have made friends with many who have had the same experience, and have also transferred. And on an ironic note, a receptionist at Rosemount told me I was making a big mistake! Please, see the schools for yourself : ) You'll know right away!

Im now attending Rosemount High school and I love it! Theres a wide variety of students and the classes are incredible. The only negative thing ive witnessed here so far is how the AP History and Honors American Lit are BLOCKED. Which means you HAVE to take both. After getting a D in History and an A- in American Lit first Trimester, I tried to drop the AP history and keep the Honors American Lit but found it IMPOSSIBLE. My counsler talked to the administration but they denied my request. I am now in regular English and its horrible. Im not being challenged AT ALL, which is what I was looking for in a school. I love this school overrall, but the putback on my LEARNING really brought it down.

Last modified Rosemount Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.