Bad
Good

Worst school ever. I don't have any more to say. The principal has been seen lying on the ground staring at her phone. She "cleans" the table by throwing a cloth across. I've seen her throw that very cloth at students with special needs. Once I saw her handing out lunches. She gets some food on her glove, licks it, says, "Um... This is so good.", and continues handing out lunches. Then comes the teachers. Very unsatisfactory. One phy-ed teacher made everyone go into the pool's deep end, and recorded students on his iPad to show what they were doing wrong. You can't just randomly film students without parent approval. The science teachers are particularly bad. They dangerously demonstrate experiments involving fire. They play with bunsen burners. They never wear safety goggles. They only teach us up to the standards. The district's motto is, "Educating Students to Their Highest Potential". Our highest potential is most definitely not the standards. This school does worse than the district average on standardized tests, where the majority of it's students come from exemplary elementary schools that excel way above the state and district averages on such tests. Never send a kid here.

I am a seventh grade student at this awesome school! RMS has challenging programs and amaizing teachers! Mr. Gerten, Mr. Abbott, Mr. Dale, and Mrs. Martin-Oake are only some of the best! trust me, you'll love this school!

I really really hate this SCHOOL im a 8th grader nad gee there so many cliques and white people!!!!!! it makes me sick not being races cuz i am latina:) but really if ya aint white DONT GO TO THIS SCHOOL !!! ull be miserble trust me...

I have found Rosemount Middle School to be a wonderful place for my child. She chose to switch schools after 4th grade and we are attending RMS out of district. This year she is in 7th grade and came home after the first day bubbling with excitement but also missing her 6th grade teachers. This is a child who dislikes school and suddenly feels like she has her own space and is finally 'getting Middle School.' Let's face it, middle school is tough. The RMS teachers that we've experienced have been outstanding to work with, especially when your child needs extra help, time or just a little love. Thanks to Mr. Strey, Ms. Jaye, Ms. Reinhart, Mr. Amundson, Ms. Lee, Ms. Carter, Mr. Becker, Mr. Monroe, Ms. Schmidt and Ms. D. for making her life and our lives so much easier and enjoyable. Go WACA and Go Gold House. You ROCK!

I am now attending Rosemount Middle School as a 8th Grader and have beed since 6th grade. I really enjoyed 6th grade because I was in the Light house with many fun and nice teachers. And having today as my first day of eighth grade, I saw how un-welcoming people can be. Our school is very profiled. I have many friends but not a lot were in my classes. In gym today, Nobody asked me to say, come walk with them or even said hi. Plus Nobody treated the New students nicely. They just pretended like the new students knew where their new classes where and didnt bother to help. Plus, when they sat at their table they started to giggle and laugh because of how this boy looked. I am very disappointed with how people at this school act. but other then that it is a pretty good school.

I now go to Rosemount High School and I really miss Rosemount Middle School. Rosemount Middle had very good teachers who tried to make learning fun and for the most part they suceeded. If you are debating on what school to go to I strongly suggest Rosemount Middle, you wont regret it.

Rosemount Middle is excellent, it's very easy to make friends, and the classes are challenging but if you don't understand something, they explain it to you until you do.It can be a little cliquey sometimes but usually not too much. I am graduating from Rosemount Middle this year, 2009, and I'm very glad I went to this school rather than some of the other schools in the district. (I myself have not noted much racial discrimination, but that's just me and there are many different points of view) My favorite teachers were/are; Mr. Henning, Mrs. Pietig, Mr. Leigl, and Mr. Gerten. I have not had a teacher I stronly disliked at this school.

Rosemount Middle School Nationally reconized school of exellence is the coolest school ever

oh my gosh i love Roseount Middle School! I have gone their fr 3 years and i have really only had one bad teacher the whole time! I loved my teacers, my favorite ones were and are Mr Strey, Ms Jaye, Mrs Pietig, Mrs Martin Oake, Mr Larson, Mrs Carlson, Mr Dale and Mrs Taylor fish. As u can see i love my teachers! It is an awesome school i highly recomend it!

With the ever present issues regarding harrassment and bullying in todays school systems, I would like to comment on the safety and discipline at RMS. We take advantage of open enrollment from the Farmington schiool district where safety and discipline are a huge concern. Rosemount Middle School has done a phenominal job of maintaining safety and maintaining zero tolerance of student harrasment and bullying.

Last modified Rosemount Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.