Roseville, MN
Students enrolled: 2,088

Posted August 28, 2015
Because lots of my friends were study in Roseville area high school so,they always talk good about roseville high school,And my goal is to study in Roseville high school and graduate from there...

Posted June 11, 2013
RAHS is a great school for many kids, but not for everyone. I went there for four years and have experienced both sides of academics- the regular level courses and the AP level courses. The gap between the two is enormous. If you're not going to take AP classes your education is so minimal. I was stunned to hear people struggling to read in 11th grade advance comp, which was supposed to be the more difficult of the two regular level courses. Socially, I've found some students have troubles getting along with people, although everyone can really find their niche. However, sometimes the boundaries in some cliches seem dangerous to cross and some students get the mentality that they're "all that". Quite annoying. ANYWAYS. Most of the teachers are great, although there are quite a few in each department you'd just dread having. Some teachers give lots of busy work and don't teach their subject as well as it perhaps should be. Now, the sports at RAHS are mixed. Hockey is great- I can't believe hockey isn't listed in the extra curriculars. Track, cross country, gymnastics, cheer leading, and lots of other sports are also very good!

Roseville Area Senior High School 1

Posted February 07, 2013
Thought this was a great school to start out with. Eventually a big disappointment. Teachers witness bullying, but just let it slide to a point that the student needs to do things to defend themselves, which leads to expulsion. Teachers, who at every opportunity said my son was a grood student and a joy to have in calss. Did not step up to my sons defense when he needed them the most. The Assistant Pricipal, just shrugged us off as if we were alsmost invisible. If you send you child to this school, you will have to ask your students questions every night as to what is going on, as the school communication is nill.

Roseville Area Senior High School 4

Posted January 23, 2013
I am a parent of two students who have attended RAHS. They both did very well. My daughter took 2 AP classes and scored a 4 and a 5 on her tests. She also attended dual enrollment classes at a nearby college. She also got college credits for photography classes she took at RAHS. My son has participated in sports and really enjoys this. RAHS has several no-cut sports. He will be attending Dual enrollment at college for two years. That represents a huge savings for our family! The counselors were really helpful in making sure my kids were successful in these programs. Now my third son will be going to RAHS. We are happy that he will be able to be on the tennis team and play violin in the orchestra. Lots of opportunities at RAHS!

Roseville Area Senior High School

Posted April 09, 2009
this is the best school ever I have an a in every class, my teachers are so nice and helpful.

Posted March 22, 2009
I went to RAHS and didn't feel I got that great of an education until I got to college. I coasted through the first few years of college and so did many of my friends while others stuggled. If you take the AP courses offered at RAHS, you'll be more than ready for college.

Posted November 30, 2008
RAHS is a great school for the arts, music, and computers. Classes are crowded, averaging about 30-40 kids (in your average class). It has many oppertunities for people with a low GPA. Like every school, it does have quite a few 'fights' every year. Also the parking lot is overcrowded, not exactly a safe thing for your kids.

Posted June 01, 2008
I just had my first year at RAHS and i liked it alot for someone that didnt like to go to school and just could not wait for school to get out I was not that kind of person i was a person that really liked going to school and i was a hated the days we had off becouse i love going to that school alot. plus that school has a oppertunity for kids that have a low GPA score or have low test scors there is a program for those student that need extra help in diffrent areas in learning. i really miss that school and i wish i could go back to that school becouse that school has a great line of acidemics to do if you are in shape or not there is alot of appertunites for students to get involve with

Posted October 12, 2007
I disagree with the person who said all that teachers do is patrol the halls and that the school is paranoid. I attended RAHS for four years, and thought the opportunities and teaching were top-notch. I now attend a fairly selective liberal arts college, so do have something to compare the education to. Core classes are indeed two of three trimesters, but there are many offerings to help flesh out that third trimester. For example, I had three trimesters of science every year by also signing up for Marine Biology, Forensics, and Anatomy & Physiology, all classes geared toward students who may want that additional third trimester. While the class size increased while I was there, the staff still made individual connections with students.

Roseville Area Senior High School 2

Posted January 08, 2007
If your child struggles at all in a large, crowded environment, I suggest looking elsewhere.

Roseville Area Senior High School
1240 County Rd B2 West, Roseville, MN  55113
Last modified Roseville Area Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roseville Area Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top