Posted February 14, 2015
I was sold on St. Rose when I attended one of the talent shows and I saw two of the primary grade teachers tearing up with pride as their students participated. I thought to myself that if after all these years of teaching and seeing every "talent" imaginable they can still tear up, they are truly engaged in the success of their students.

Posted February 11, 2015
St Rose has been the perfect choice for our family. The culture of the school encourages respect, responsibility, friendship and academic success. The students learn about faith not only in the classroom, but also how to carry it out into the community every day. PowerPlay, the before and after school program, is a life saver for two working parents and is a perfect compliment to the values of the school. We look forward to many more years at St Rose.

Posted February 09, 2015
We have two children at St. Rose. They both have attended since pre-school and are now in the lower grades. I am continually surprised how much they have grown intellectually, emotional and spiritually over the years. Classes are small, teachers are excellent and the results are spectacular. We spend a lot of time with the community. The school fosters great relationships among the parents as well as the kids. Cliques aren't an issue as everyone is involved and enthusiastic. Getting to know the older families who have children that have gone on to high school more prepared than their peers from non-St. Rose schools helps realize the value of a well rounded education with spiritual grounding. We couldn't be more grateful for the school, our children's success and the nurturing community. I highly recommend St. Rose. Come prepared to be an active prat of the community and the results will be astounding.

Posted January 16, 2015
Great academics, excellent teachers, and caring students. Graduates consistently test into AP classes in high school, and area high school faculty continually comment on the academic strength and character of the students that graduate from St Rose. Studies have proven that small class sizes and quality teachers are the most important factors in academic success, and this was evident in our child s reading abilities by the beginning of 2nd grade (she was reading at a 6th grade level). Older students treat the younger students with kindness and respect. Our child is happy, and excelling academically. After researching many schools, we are thrilled with our choice of St Rose.

Posted October 17, 2014
Our children are in St. Rose and we have had nothing but great experiences. They are thriving academically, gaining confidence, and learning respect for themselves and others. The teaching staff at St. Rose is incredible: they are very invested in each child's success, and take the time to communicate well with parents. The community of families at St. Rose are very involved at the school, and we feel very confident in our children's safety and future growth. We looked at several area public and private schools before we chose St. Rose, and are extremely happy with our choice.

St Rose Of Lima Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2014
Too small, poor principal leadership. We changed schools (to another Catholic school) and feel much more challenged academically and the children are happier socially with at least 2 classes per grade. Also, bulling was a major issue at St Rose.

Posted April 29, 2014
I can confidently send my child to school every day knowing she will be safe, she will be loved, and the values we have worked so hard to instill in her will be encouraged. The school atmosphere encourages respect, calm, and happiness. I love the small class sizes. I know she won t be lost in the crowd and that she will get one-on-one attention from her teachers. I have always experienced excellent communication with teachers. I appreciate the updates and reports I receive each week in the Friday folder. I know I will be contacted if my child is struggling with something. At St. Rose I know there will be no surprises when we attend parent/teacher conferences. The teachers are easy to approach and always return calls or emails right away. I love that their middle school prepares students for high school. I like that they are on a separate floor learning new skills (i.e. changing classes, lockers) but they are still able to be part of the school community. This is a school that is open to all faiths. I like that it has the foundation of Christianity, but allows families and students to continue with their own spiritual journey.

Posted February 20, 2013
I have 3 children that attend Saint Rose. (2012-13- 7th, 6th, and 4th) They've attended since preschool with the exception of 1 year outside of Saint Rose. I tried the public school system for one year, and returned the children to Saint Rose. Saint Rose is more than a superb education. It is a community where everyone is interested in each child's well-being. The school has one camera monitored entrance which makes it a safe environment for the children. Spanish has been added to the curriculum and will be taught to every child during the 2013-2014 school year. I am so grateful that my children attend a school that not only gives them an excellent education, but also cares about their emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being.

Posted February 08, 2013
Our child has been at Saint Rose since Pre-School and is now in Middle School. We have been so impressed with how well rounded her education has been. She is in Advanced Math and the work she is doing in Science reminds me of what we did in High School! Not to mention the other core subjects she is able to articulate and speak in front of her peers and adults with such confidence and ease. Faith is interwoven into all aspects of her day and she is a better student and friend because of it. The fact that the older kids have the opportunity to be mentors to the younger kids in the Spirit Partner Program gives the children the opportunity to be a good example. For the students at St. Rose It is cool to be smart and it is cool to be kind! We love this school!

Posted January 11, 2013
I have a Kindergartner at St. Rose. We started our son in the St. Rose preschool program and loved it, so we enrolled him for Kindergarten. He has been at St. Rose going on 3 years and we could not be happier. We have been delighted with the teachers, the curriculum as well as the St. Rose community. We feel blessed to have found this gem of a school.

St Rose Of Lima Elementary School
2072 Hamline Avenue North, Roseville, MN  55113
Last modified St Rose Of Lima Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Rose Of Lima Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top