Saint Cloud, MN

Northland Christian School 5

Posted October 23, 2012
We are in love with this school. Our kids are genuinely loved and cared for at Northland. Our whole family is known personally by all the staff and many of the students. Acedemics as well as Biblical values and character are taught and modled. Nearly everyday one of the highschool students takes the time to greet our family or give me a hand with the kids. I have a daugther in preschool and one in kindergarten and they both love going to school here. All of that is wrapped up in affordable tuition. At less than half the cost of any other private schools in the area Northland Christian School is the best kept secret in St. Cloud.

Northland Christian School 5

Posted September 16, 2011
Great preschool program and a wonderful teacher! The atmosphere in the classroom is so genuinely friendly and loving that it feels like your preschooler is at his/her grandmother s house. Your child will never have a separation anxiety in this preschool as you can stay in the classroom with your child as long as you want until your child feels comfortable. In addition, they have a well-structured phonics based curriculum that prepares your preschooler academically. My daughter started preschool with limited English as English was her second language, but with the teacher s individualized approach my daughter not only speaks well in English, but also reads and writes. The class size in this preschool is small, and there is a good teacher to child ratio: 1 teacher per 5 children. They are very flexible with the tuition payments and your child s schedule. Come and observe the classroom, and you will see how happy the children are and how kind, dedicated and caring the teachers are. Overall, my daughter was very happy in Northland Christian Preschool and so was our family! Visit their website: http://northlandchurch.com/2011/?page_id=861

Northland Christian School 0

Posted November 27, 2007
My son was in public school prior to Northland Christian, and we love NCS. The teachers are so caring and the curriculum is great. We also like the fact it goes from Preschool thru 12th grade so he doesn't have to switch in middle school. We also like that the older kids are there to help the younger ones learning, while they learn compassion in the process. I highly recommend NCS to all Christian families!

Northland Christian School
3686 County Road 8 Southeast, Saint Cloud, MN  56304
Last modified Northland Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Northland Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top