Public charter
Saint Cloud, MN

Stride Academy Middle School 5

Posted January 27, 2012
My child LOVES the middle school. Her personality has blossomed since attending the Stride Schools. I wish I had her attending the school, sooner then I did. The smaller class room sizes, give the students a chance to work with the teachers, when a problem arises. All of her siblings will be attending the Stride schools as soon as they are able too. I feel the schools are better equiped to handle the student's needs then the rest of the district is able to.

Stride Academy Middle School
3241 Oak Ham Ln, Saint Cloud, MN  56301
Last modified Stride Academy Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stride Academy Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top