K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted December 01, 2011
My kids love this school. As a parent, I like the challenging academics, the focus on service to others, and the excellent faculty. But it's the sense of community that is the best part. Even as a kindergarten student, my oldest was greeted in the halls by kids from all grades, who all go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome and included.

Posted April 19, 2010
Small, close and tight knit community. The school and church feel like a second home. The teachers are great and the facilties along with small classroom sizes are wonderful!

Posted December 01, 2009
We have been blessed to call Holy Spirit a part of our family. Our children have been challenged to realize their full academic ability, have been called upon to serve others, and have been supported in their spiritual growth during their years at Holy Spirit. Because Holy Spirit is a small school, every adult in the building knows our children. They communicate with us when there is reason for concern and rejoice with us when our children succeed--a true family. The small size also offers students the opportunity to shine as musicians, actors, athletes, leaders, and more. Our Holy Spirit graduate was extremely well-prepared for and continues to excel at a local college-prep high school. Fantastic teachers, caring staff, amazing principal!

Posted September 17, 2009
I'm a former parent and three of my six children graduated from Holy Spirit. I was so impressed with not only academics (which were top notch), but by the feeling of community and care for my children, that I went back to school and became a teacher myself! Thank you, Holy Spirit, for a wonderful, caring environment for my children. p.s. (They went to college and are doing well.)

Posted August 06, 2009
Holy Spirit School truly cares for and challenges each student. My children have become better individuals because of their experiences at Holy Spirit. The teachers are fabulous, and I can always get in contact with them. They truly love my children, and I appreciate the way they help each child as an individual. I would highly recommend Holy Spirit School if you want your children to have wonderful memories of grade school years!

Posted April 15, 2006
Top notch! Very strong music, Spanish, advanced math, sports and much more! Holy Spirit's principal, staff, pastor and teachers are professional and caring adults. I trust my daughter well being and education to them. I have been an active volunteer for several years in different aspects of the school. I can say the parents work well with the staff and it is a true community. My daughter is enrolled in the extended day program before and after school. It is much more than 'babysitting.' Cross-grade programming brings students together in meaningful ways. Three Kindergarten options make Holy Spirit a great school for all family and student needs. It's a fabulous school and community!

Posted April 13, 2006
I've been so impressed with the education that my children have received at this school. The academics are strong and the administration and teachers make this school so successful. One of the best private schools in St. Paul, MN.

Holy Spirit School