K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 19, 2014
We moved our children from a different private school to Nativity and could not be happier. The principal truly runs the school in a careful and caring way. Many of the families live nearby, but we do not, and aside from a lot of driving, it has not been an issue. I think many of the complaints are because many of the parents attended Nativity themselves and people perceive that as a clique. I did not attend Nativity, though, and I and my children have felt so welcome. My children tend to excel at academics, and their teachers have been engaging and challenging them from their first moment.

Nativity Of Our Lord School 4

Posted August 24, 2012
The word people are looking for here is "cliquey." On a different website, a Nativity parent bragged that all moms there are college educated, suggesting that there is not as much diversity as we would have hoped.

Posted December 15, 2009
We have had 2 children attend Nativity School and have been extremely happy with their education. The teachers and principals are so dedicated, and it is a well run and organized school. My only regret is that after this year we won't have any children at Nativity!

Posted September 28, 2009
My family loves Nativity! We do not live in the neighborhood but have not regretted our choice to send our children here. The staff believes wholeheartedly in their mission and cares for each child. Both of our children are being challenged academically as well as personally and spiritually.

Posted September 25, 2009
Nativity is a school where all children are treated the same by staff. The education program is what you would expect from a catholic education. The ability to be involved with the education of your child is fantastic ( if you take the time). The socio-economic's of the parents are the same here as with any other educational system. That's just the way some people are. I have had 6 children in this enviroment. The majority of people associated with Nativity are warm and caring people. I came from outside of the parish and was welcomed and enjoy the challenges that the faculty and staff introduce to my children every day. Don't take my word on it, come give your child the education they deserve.

Posted September 16, 2009
Like any scholastic environment, your children get out of it what you and they put into it. I can see how the perception of 'clickiness' could be construed, however the simple fact is that the parents who get involved all end up knowing each other well. Get involved. My children are excellent students and this school has consistently adjusted to make sure they are challenged. We looked long and hard at many different schools and have never regretted our decision.

Nativity Of Our Lord School

Posted December 09, 2008
This school is very clicky, parents and students both. the 'popular rich' parents and students are rude to other parents. the staff is very kind and the principal definately knows every single student by name, as do most of the faculty.

Nativity Of Our Lord School 4

Posted November 06, 2008
This school is not clicky. It is full of caring staff. The principal knows each child by name. There are programs for students who need more challenges, as well as programs for acedemic support -- I have one in each of these types of programs. I am proud to be a parent of three and would challenge that anyone who sees it as clicky maybe didn't care to get involved.

Nativity Of Our Lord School 2

Posted January 25, 2008
This school is very clicky, especially by the parents. It is small. It doesn't challenge the students who are excelling. I don't agree with their teaching style. They teach to the whole class in the lower grades not really addressing the individual child's needs.

Nativity Of Our Lord School
1900 Stanford Avenue, Saint Paul, MN  55105
Last modified Nativity Of Our Lord School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Nativity Of Our Lord School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top