Saint Paul, MN

Posted October 29, 2014
St. Mark' on Dayton and Prior in Merriam Park. This school has provided excellent academic prep for my 10th grader and am confident that it will for middle school child who is a current student. St. Mark's also provides a close knit community for students and parents that can't be topped. The principal and teachers are great and take time to help each student reach their learning potential.

Posted March 05, 2014
Saint Mark's School is exactly what my children need. I have three children in the building and they are being academically challenged,...they are growing in their faith,...and they are practicing being caring, kind humans. The teachers and staff are dedicated and put the children first. The principal, Zach Zeckser, is creative, dedicated, and working tirelessly to ensure the best culture of learning and safety possible.

Posted February 12, 2014
Both of my "Markers" love their school, friends and teachers. Happy children equals happy family...sometimes it's just that simple!

Posted February 08, 2014
I am a preschool teacher at Saint Mark's Catholic School and I love the school! I particularly love the faith-filled Catholic Community which is committed to both CHRIST and His Church!

Posted February 07, 2014
We discovered after choosing St. Mark's because of it's proximity to our home that it was much more than just the neighborhood school - it's an amazingly welcoming community of parents, teachers, and staff that provide all the support you could want in educating thoughtful, well-rounded children. I love seeing other parents and kids in the neighborhood stores and shops around the school too. We're excited about the future for this little gem of a school.

Posted February 06, 2014
Saint Mark's Catholic School is a wonderful community school where the kids are safe, encouraged, and challenged. The teachers care so much for each child. We are moving forward in some exciting ways. The best way to get a sense of our community is to come see it for yourself! Call, email or stop by any time!

Posted February 06, 2014
St Mark's provides my children a safe, nurturing, and welcoming environment. It is a neighborhood school that provides us as parents wonderful opportunities to be involved in our children's education.

Posted February 06, 2014
It is great working in an environment of cooperation with parents, teachers and staff as we strive to form our students in the Catholic faith and provide an excellent education.

Posted February 06, 2014
My child thrived at St. Mark's and is a successful, A honor role student in high school now. The foundation she built at St. Mark's prepared her well for the academic rigor of a challenging high school. And the community continues to be warm, welcoming, and an integral part of my family's life. Thank you St. Marks!

Posted October 19, 2013
St. Mark's is a hidden jewel in the heart of Merriam Park. The teachers are wonderful, the Principal is outstanding, and the community of parents is welcoming and committed. We have three children in the school and feel lucky that we are here.

St Marks School