PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Amazing community and creative, insightful teachers! Our son is a fifth grader and loves his school.

St. Mark' on Dayton and Prior in Merriam Park. This school has provided excellent academic prep for my 10th grader and am confident that it will for middle school child who is a current student. St. Mark's also provides a close knit community for students and parents that can't be topped. The principal and teachers are great and take time to help each student reach their learning potential.

Saint Mark's School is exactly what my children need. I have three children in the building and they are being academically challenged,...they are growing in their faith,...and they are practicing being caring, kind humans. The teachers and staff are dedicated and put the children first. The principal, Zach Zeckser, is creative, dedicated, and working tirelessly to ensure the best culture of learning and safety possible.

Both of my "Markers" love their school, friends and teachers. Happy children equals happy family...sometimes it's just that simple!

I am a preschool teacher at Saint Mark's Catholic School and I love the school! I particularly love the faith-filled Catholic Community which is committed to both CHRIST and His Church!

We discovered after choosing St. Mark's because of it's proximity to our home that it was much more than just the neighborhood school - it's an amazingly welcoming community of parents, teachers, and staff that provide all the support you could want in educating thoughtful, well-rounded children. I love seeing other parents and kids in the neighborhood stores and shops around the school too. We're excited about the future for this little gem of a school.

Saint Mark's Catholic School is a wonderful community school where the kids are safe, encouraged, and challenged. The teachers care so much for each child. We are moving forward in some exciting ways. The best way to get a sense of our community is to come see it for yourself! Call, email or stop by any time!

St Mark's provides my children a safe, nurturing, and welcoming environment. It is a neighborhood school that provides us as parents wonderful opportunities to be involved in our children's education.

It is great working in an environment of cooperation with parents, teachers and staff as we strive to form our students in the Catholic faith and provide an excellent education.

My child thrived at St. Mark's and is a successful, A honor role student in high school now. The foundation she built at St. Mark's prepared her well for the academic rigor of a challenging high school. And the community continues to be warm, welcoming, and an integral part of my family's life. Thank you St. Marks!

Last modified St Marks School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8