Posted May 01, 2010
All of our children attended Faith Baptist Christian School from Kindergarten through eighth grade, and through grade twelve, when it became available. The teachers are loving and kind, the curriculum is excellent, and the Godly preparation for further academic success, and for life, is just what we had prayed and searched for, as we sought a suitable school for our oldest child, so many years ago. All of our children were well prepared for college, and most have graduated with four year degrees, or more. Faith Baptist Christian School deserves the highest praises for excellence in education!

Faith Baptist Christian School 4

Posted March 08, 2010
Two of my children graduated from this school and it changed their lives dramatically for the better. One is currently teaching in a Christian school while the other is excelling in a Christian college. This school prepared both of them well for college. My youngest is still attending. It has helped him tremendously. They all came out of a fairly good public school, but this school has been a great help for them spiritually and academically. I highly recommend Faith Baptist Christian School if you are a Christian family. It could change your children dramatically for the better too.

Posted March 08, 2010
All of my children went to Faith Baptist Christian School. The school was only K-8 when my children went to it. Now the school is now K-12. The basics of phonics, reading, math, history, and science are still the major topics taught with a fundamental Baptist Christian point of view. It produces graduates with character - what America needs!

Posted January 30, 2010
My child has been attending Faith Baptist Christian School for about 6 months and I am blown away by how well she is doing! She loves her teachers and they clearly care deeply for her. The quality of the teachers is unmatched and I am absolutely sure my daughter is receiving the best education available. More important, she hears God's Word daily and is growing into an eager, capable servant for Christ. We love our school and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Faith Baptist Christian School 0

Posted January 30, 2010
Faith Baptist Christian School is a wonderful, Christ-centered, biblically-based private school. The teachers and staff are loving and caring and committed to giving the students the Godly tools and knowledge they'll need to serve Christ. You will not find a more affordable Christian school in the Twin Cities. My wife and I are thrilled to be able to send our child to Faith.

Posted January 14, 2010
Faith Baptist Christian School is committed to teaching God's Word without compromise all while presenting a challenging and biblically based curriculum, while nurturing, loving and supporting the students- they teachers and administration go above and beyond the call of duty- the parent involved is beyond any I have ever witnessed at a school. To be able to have a consistent, godly and loving environment to send your child off to everyday is a true blessing.

Posted November 09, 2009

Posted May 30, 2009
High academics administered with grace, truth and the Gospel. What could be better? Our daughter was accepted to all four universities she applied to after graduating from Faith Baptist Christian School. She attends college on the East Coast now and was very well prepared for the transition to college academically. We love this school and it's staff!

Faith Baptist Christian School 0

Posted June 28, 2008
We love this school so much, the teachers have show love and care for our child since he started there in K4. He is currently having some learning issues and his teachers have spent countless hours above and beyond classroom time helping and coaching him to success. We would not know what to do without this great school, complete with great teachers, exceptional students and Godly enironment.

Posted January 14, 2008

Faith Baptist Christian School
1365 Westminster Street, Saint Paul, MN  55130
Last modified Faith Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top