PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Gethsemane is a faith based family environment where academic excellence and faith formation walk hand in hand. Stop by for a tour, give us a call 651-739-7540 or go to our website at school.geth.org

Both of my children graduated from Gethsemane. It is a fantastic school filled with loving educators who teach to the individual. It is truly a community where students learn academic lessons along with serving the community. Physical education is taught 4 times a week and music and art specialists are on site. In middle school, students experience outdoor education three years in a row. In 8th grade, the graduates take a train for a week long trip to Chicago. It truly is a wonderful place and my children have made life long friends and adore every teacher they had!

My two sons both attended or are attending pre-k at Gethsemane. Our family loves the program. My older son needed special ed services so is in a public school for kindergarten. I struggled with that decision because this is such an amazing school The only drawback is the almost total lack of cultural diversity in the student body. I want my kids growing up surrounded by diversity so they accept it as natural and are comfortable with others who don't match them exactly. This is tricky to accomplish at Gethsemane unless you go outside the school for the extracarricular activities.

We love Gethsemane. Our son just completed kindergarten, but likely has already made life-long friends. We value the Christian ideals taught daily and the commitment of the teachers to the school and the students who attend.

Gethsemane Lutheran School is a unique blend of outstanding academics, caring teachers and small class sizes. The dedication of the teachers goes beyond the grade they teach and caries over to children in all grades. As I walk down the halls with my children teachers of all grades greet them by name and ask how their day was. I am proud to say my children attend this school.

Last modified Gethsemane Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8