Saint Paul, MN

Posted October 23, 2014
Gethsemane is a faith based family environment where academic excellence and faith formation walk hand in hand. Stop by for a tour, give us a call 651-739-7540 or go to our website at school.geth.org

Posted January 24, 2013
Both of my children graduated from Gethsemane. It is a fantastic school filled with loving educators who teach to the individual. It is truly a community where students learn academic lessons along with serving the community. Physical education is taught 4 times a week and music and art specialists are on site. In middle school, students experience outdoor education three years in a row. In 8th grade, the graduates take a train for a week long trip to Chicago. It truly is a wonderful place and my children have made life long friends and adore every teacher they had!

Posted November 15, 2012
My two sons both attended or are attending pre-k at Gethsemane. Our family loves the program. My older son needed special ed services so is in a public school for kindergarten. I struggled with that decision because this is such an amazing school The only drawback is the almost total lack of cultural diversity in the student body. I want my kids growing up surrounded by diversity so they accept it as natural and are comfortable with others who don't match them exactly. This is tricky to accomplish at Gethsemane unless you go outside the school for the extracarricular activities.

Posted June 08, 2010
We love Gethsemane. Our son just completed kindergarten, but likely has already made life-long friends. We value the Christian ideals taught daily and the commitment of the teachers to the school and the students who attend.

Posted May 28, 2010
Gethsemane Lutheran School is a unique blend of outstanding academics, caring teachers and small class sizes. The dedication of the teachers goes beyond the grade they teach and caries over to children in all grades. As I walk down the halls with my children teachers of all grades greet them by name and ask how their day was. I am proud to say my children attend this school.

Posted May 30, 2005
Gethsemane Lutheran School can truthfully be called a 'great school'. While test scores again place the student body in the top 3% in the nation that's not the main reason we attend Gethsemane. The teachers are the reason we come back, year after year, even during times of discord between the church and school. From pre-k through 8th grade the creative and dedicated teachers are willing and able to meet each child at his/her level. We are proud supporters of the school and happily volunteer many hours each year to help keep this Christian school open. Sadly, many private schools in the area are closing, due to higher costs and lower suburban enrollment. We hope other families will work to keep private schools an option for those who want an educational choice.

Gethsemane Lutheran School 2

Posted March 28, 2005

Posted March 21, 2005

Gethsemane Lutheran School
2410 Stillwater Road, Saint Paul, MN  55119
Last modified Gethsemane Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Gethsemane Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top