K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son is completing the 6th grade and has attended St. Peter Claver since the 4th grade. His mother and I we are very impressed with the academic progress he has made these past 3 years.

i think the school was great for me and it helped me tremendously and it was one of my favorite school years sincerely, Xavier

i really think that saint peter clavers curiculam is great and i think that the principle is teriffic. Sincerly, Amirah muhammed-coney!!!!!!!!!

2006/07 was my daughter's first/full year at St. Peter Claver and I loved it. She was a 4th grade St. Paul Public transfer who struggled with completing her homework assignments and a student who had minor behavioral problems. While at St. Peter Claver, my daughter would return home eager to tackle her homework assignment w/o missing one because there were incentives and she loved her teacher Mrs. Williams. Having small class sizes was a blessing because teachers were able to successfully provide one on one teaching techniques with each student. My daughter didn't face any behavioral problems until the end of the school year when her teacher took maternity leave. Her behavioral problems didn't last long as Mrs. Martinbrough quickly resolved the problem. My daughter was one of the top students in her class at the end of the school year. She will return in the fall 2007.

I've enjoyed my sons experience at this school. There is strong principal leadership and great teachers who take great care in our childrens education.

Last modified St Peter Claver School is a Private school that serves grades K-8