Savage, MN

Glendale Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2013
I have had 2 kids go through Glendale and a 3rd grader. The teachers are excellent, the principal is outstanding and there are programs for both children who are gifted and advanced and those who need extra help. Lot's of parents are very involved and are always welcome at the school.

Glendale Elementary School 1

Posted October 09, 2012
After having our child a structured Montessori school for pre-school, I'm extremely disappointed in this schools curriculum for kindergarten thru 5th grade. Also, my son is being hit by another student & this school decided that it was appropriate to confront the 2 together. I was told by the principle that bullying of any kind is dealt with by talking to the kids having issues together. This will be the last year we will ever have our child in any type of public school.

Glendale Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2007
I feel this school does not work well with children whom are from minority families.. Also, the school doesn't work well with low-income special needs children due to their lack of funding in their title one program.. The school also doesn't serve breakfast which is an inconvenience as well.

Glendale Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2003

Glendale Elementary School
6601 Connelly Parkway, Savage, MN  55378
Last modified Glendale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glendale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top