Savage, MN

Posted November 05, 2014
We LOVE Redtail Ridge! I have a 5th grader who started the year this school opened. I also have a 2nd grader. We have been AMAZED with the teachers and support throughout the school. As mentioned in a previous review dated 7/13/2014, I do not believe that the current principal would at all participate in any type of discrimination. Harassed...really? That is ridiculous! The principal, the staff and teachers are very loving of all students and inclusive of all. The school is top in the district for special needs. Parent involvement is strong. This school has provided an amazing elementary experience for my kids.

Posted July 15, 2014
How can people post inaccurate posts...Redtail Ridge's staff and administrator are nothing but caring and inclusive of all! Special needs students and students of all cultural backgrounds are all treated fairly! Some people may not like rules or consequences set forth by staff, naming it unfair. I have NEVER known any parent expresses concerns, just love for the school.

Redtail Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2013
If your children are of color you can forget this school. We had a terrible experience at this school and had to pull my children out,, they were being harassed by the teachers and I was harassed by the principal and told we didnt belong and needed to move from Savage area!!!

Posted May 28, 2012
Great school, reduced groups, teacher leadership and great material. My kid loves Red Tail Ridge and I am very proud that my taxes are being put to work in such an excellent school. I just wish that parents would get more involved.

Posted May 16, 2011
proud father of two that go to this school exellent good teachers best enviroment for kids too

Redtail Ridge Elementary School
15200 Hampshire Ave, Savage, MN  55378
Last modified Redtail Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redtail Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top