M.W. Savage Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers and support staff at MW Savage are simply the best. They helped set the academic foundation for our son's education. Today Joe is studying first year engineering at the University of Minnesota, TC. He is a recipient of the MN Achieve Scholarship, the ISD Employees Scholarship and is a 3M Scholar. His experiance at MW Savage was nothing less than fantastic from science fairs to cup stacking. Thanks to the Teachers and staff of MW Savage my son is exceeding our dreams for him.

Posted October 03, 2009
Every day the kids come home with new knowledge and a ear to ear smile on their faces, what more could you ask for!

Posted October 10, 2008
I want to Rate MW Savage Elementary School 5 stars or to the fullest of satisfactory. I want to recommend Miss. Felly the best of all Teacher my son ever had. And also want to thank Cindy White and all the Staff at the School you guys are the best. Meriam

Posted January 20, 2008
It's a small nice atmoshphere type school. My daughter has had two strict teachers so far that I butted heads with so I would have a biased opinion with that. My daughter is academcially doing fine although when she did need extra help or title one she was denied wheras minority students and students who speak english as a secondary language got first dibs on their programs because they only have so many spots. I do hear from alot of parents if your student is biracial or black they have dealt with alot of problems with certain teachers. Overall I'm satisified and know that I have to be the teacher as well or my daughter will fall behind.

M.W. Savage Elementary School 2

Posted September 26, 2007

M.W. Savage Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2006
I have been very satisfied with the education that my son has received at MW. He is well above average on his reading level and with the new math that they are teaching, he is also excelling at that. MW provides my child with a safe environment for learning and I have been able to have very free and open dialogue about his progress with the staff. I would like to see smaller class sizes, but with budget cuts, I do understand.

M.W. Savage Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2003
My child has learned so much and enjoyed his experience at this school. However, I feel this school does not work well with low-income familes and is not ready to listen to nor work together with us as our struggles are so much more than the 'average' family.

M.W. Savage Elementary School
4819 West 126th St, Savage, MN  55378
Last modified M.W. Savage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M.W. Savage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top