Hidden Valley Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2014
My daughter is a 2nd grader at Hidden Valley and started there in 1st grade. This is our first public school experience and we have been really pleased. She had absolutely WONDERFUL teachers her 1st and 2nd grade years. I volunteer at the school very frequently and I really like all of the staff there, they are very dedicated to the students. My daughter has been able to participate in many enrichment opportunities which have served her very well. I think she is getting a good education in a diverse environment and I appreciate that. I really can't say enough about the staff, they truly care about the kids and I am happy to be there so often!

Posted January 05, 2011
Hidden Valley is a great school. My son is in 2nd grade and has had nothing but a wonderful experience so far. All the teachers have been great! Our daughter will be starting kindergarten there in the fall and we are looking foward to it!

Posted November 05, 2010
Excellent teachers who are very dedicated to their students. It is no wonder that the Science teacher at this school won the state's teaching award last year. There are so many other teachers that equally deserve recognition for their hard work and involvement at this school An outstanding principal, and a strong PTO that supports every student event. We are very happy that our daughter attends this school.

Posted June 28, 2008
This school is top notch! The teachers are extremely dedicated and hard working. This school has faced many challenges in recent years but has not lost sight of their vision. I would highly recommend this school to other parents.

Posted January 30, 2008
Great school, great environment, great teachers!

Hidden Valley Elementary School 0

Posted November 27, 2007
This school is struggling and has gone downhill in the past 5 years. I'm currently looking for other school districts.

Hidden Valley Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2007
I'm happy to see what the kids are learning in Kindergarten day by day . Thank you

Posted December 28, 2003

Hidden Valley Elementary School
13875 Glendale Ave, Savage, MN  55378
Last modified Hidden Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top