Posted May 21, 2013
Harriet Bishop is an AMAZING school. The staff is warm and caring. The teachers are flexible and try to meet the needs of all students. My daughters love it there and have been challenged in many areas. We love this school.

Posted November 27, 2012
We love everything about the school. It's a great school community and has individualized attention when needed for our children. The strings program that starts in 2nd grade is top notch. Just what our musically talented children need.

Harriet Bishop Elementary School 3

Posted September 12, 2012
I chose this school for its gifted and talented magnet program, hoping for a school ready to meet the challenges of educating my child, whose IQ is in the superior-highly superior range. After attending for two years, I was extremely dissappointed and frustrated! My child (K-1st grade) was slated to enter the special education program at Harriet Bishop due to behavior issues, which I just could not let happen. Prior to attending Harriet Bishop, my child was very friendly with no behavior issues. I knew something was very, very wrong, so I decided to pull my child out. After starting at a new school this fall, I've seen tears disappear, and my child's eyes now light up when talking about the day at school. Finally, we have found a GREAT school! My child now takes pride in completing assignments, and boasts about having 'harder work' than her peers. Unfortunately, we just didn't have the same experience at Harriet Bishop.

Harriet Bishop Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2011
This is my daughters second year at Harriet Bishop and she loves it! Eventhough we are people of color and the school is not very diverse, it is still a great fit! I love the leadership qualities Mr. Nelson holds.....

Posted March 24, 2011
Absolutely amazing school! Teachers, principal, students, just terrific. As a family who has been enrolled in several different elementaries over the years, this one is in a class of it's on. You will not be disappointed. We have been in top rated schools (Lakeville district, to name one) and Harriet Bishop far exceeds them in everyway. Now that they are a GT magnet ALL students get even more at HB. More enrichment, more individual designed instruction. The parents are so involved in this school and there never seems to be a lack of volunteers. The students help one another and the spirit is very good. I wish all of my children could have gone through this school.

Posted April 14, 2010

Posted April 11, 2009

Harriet Bishop Elementary School 1

Posted December 28, 2003
- a former student

Harriet Bishop Elementary School
14400 O'Connell Rd, Savage, MN  55378
Last modified Harriet Bishop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harriet Bishop Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top