Shakopee, MN

Pearson Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2011
Simply the best staff and most caring school. I'm thrilled my girls were able to learn with a diverse group and received a top-notch education. Both went on from Pearson to be in the top 5% of their classes as they moved on.

Pearson Elementary School

Posted October 10, 2010
My grandchildren go there. I have been involved since school has began. The teachers and staff go all out for their students. They take the time to help every child. They have no problem with me coming to observe as often as I like. I can not say enough about them. Thankyou, Starr

Pearson Elementary School 2

Posted June 27, 2007
Our son has spent the past two years at this school. We had a fabulous 2nd grade teacher this year. We had issues last year. Also, we have met with the principal on a few issues and do not feel that they have been handle in the best possilbe way.

Pearson Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2005
This school has an excellent staff equipped to handle diversity and change. They provided my child with a quality education over the past 3 years. I was involved as a classroom volunteer and I regularly attended PTO meetings(which I highly recommend to all parents!) Due to a job transfer out of state, my child will not be attending Pearson this year, but the knowledge and academic excellence he acheived here at Pearson, will go a long long way!

Pearson Elementary School
917 Dakota St South, Shakopee, MN  55379
Last modified Pearson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pearson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top