Sweeney Elementary School 3

Posted April 16, 2008

Sweeney Elementary School 4

Posted November 16, 2006
I love Sweeney Elementary. I have had children attending the school for 6 years. Currently I have one in fourth grade and child in second grade. I have volunteered each year in the school. The teachers I have worked with are excellent. The have good control of the class room, are positive and upbeat and you can tell they really care about the kids. The principal is very hands on and involved with the programs in the school. You see him out walking around the school interacting with the students and teachers. He relates well with students, teachers and parents. There is an active parent teacher organization at Sweeney that plans fun after school activities. My children love going to school. They feel safe there and are succeeding academically.

Sweeney Elementary School
1001 Adams St South, Shakopee, MN  55379
Last modified Sweeney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sweeney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top