Shoreview, MN

Posted May 12, 2015
My son is finishing his first year at Edw. We couldn't be happier with the teachers and leadership there. So far 5 stars. Highly recommend.

Posted January 27, 2015
EDW Is an amazing school. Teachers and administrators are very engaged in student success (both emotionally and intellectually). There is great open communication and the school values of caring, assertion, responsibility, empathy and self control are woven into everything students and teachers do. As someone who works in many schools in neighboring districts I know we have something special at EDW. It's a wonderful community with amazing teachers, parents, students, and administrators all dedicated to the success of all students. We love this school!

Williams Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2015
My children have gone to EDW since preschool (5 years now). Couldn't be happier with the school. Very engaged principle who knows every child by name. Love the small size giving me a chance to know most of the other children and the teachers. I'm sorry another parent had an issue with bullying. When there were incidents involving two of my children the school stepped in immediately. They didn't just say it wasn't allowed. They also set up times for both the parents and children to meet to work it out. If I could improve anything with EDW, it would be smaller classroom sizes and exposure to a second language.

Williams Elementary School 1

Posted November 10, 2014
this school has a high tolerance for bullying. The teachers talk way too much about there personal info in front the students. They're irresponsible and don't pay attention to the children's needs. I say run for the hills from this school!

Williams Elementary School 1

Posted November 10, 2014
If you want a good school your are going to have to pay for it, this one is not it. It started out good for two months and that ended. EMMET D.WILLIAMS

Posted August 03, 2014
My daughter had gone to EDW's for two years, and I am very impressed with this school. The teachers are caring, involved, and go out of their way to make the students feel included.

Williams Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2014
Very caring environment. Students and staff seem happy and engaged. Parental input is valued and welcomed. Emphasis on school culture and social skills is great. My son loves school!

Posted May 15, 2012
We have 2 children at EDW and have been very pleased. It is a small, caring environment with active parents.

Posted December 29, 2008
This is a great school! There is now a seperate art program at the school. The staff and teachers are amazing! It is a great community to belong too!

Posted May 29, 2008
This is truly an amazing school. The school provides a wonderful, encouraging envirnment. My children have excelled due to the excellent teachers, caring staff and terrific principle. My children are learning in a fun, challaging, exciting way. I am thankful to all at EDW for all they do!

Williams Elementary School
955 West County Rd D, Shoreview, MN  55126
Last modified Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Williams Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top