South St. Paul, MN

Lincoln Center Elementary 2

Posted August 29, 2014
My children went to this school for one year. I was very unhappy with the school and their lack of organization and resources. My son has an IEP and needs extra help with special education during the day. Lincoln Center was not able to give him the care as it was written in hios IEP plan. The Special Education Progam is below average and they do not have the staff or funding to support the learning needs of children that may need extra attention. They were very unorganized with my son schedule and would not follow through with the quartly learning plans discussed at conferences. This was definitley a year regression instead of progression.

Posted February 13, 2014
Fantastic school with creative and knowledgeable teachers! Their devotion to all children is something to be proud of. The special education department at this school, as well as, the entire district is exceptional. Proud to have been a part of this incredible school.

Posted September 26, 2013
The 3 rating from greatschools.com isn't indicative of what this school is about. It is an IB school that puts your child on a fast track for the high school IB program. My child came from cottage grove to Lincoln and in 2 years his grades have gone up considerably..

Lincoln Center Elementary 4

Posted August 01, 2013
I went to Lincoln Center Elementary from 1995-2001 and the teachers were the best. I learned so much I decided to be in accelerated courses in High School. If Ms. W in 6th grade is still there, she is the best, she came up to me and asked if I wanted to be in accelerated courses and I did not hesitate to say yes. i loved this school. I wrote letters to my 3rd grade teacher over summer break and loved it. Great school.

Lincoln Center Elementary 1

Posted August 17, 2011
My daughter went to Lincoln for about half of the school year. She didn't finish because of all the verbal and physical bullying from all of the other students. I told the principal and teacher time and time again but they never really did anything about it. They didn't seem to care that my daughter was coming home crying and covered in bruises. But luckily we found Kaposia Education Center. After we transferred her there she would come home smiling and laughing and some times even with a friend. So i would NOT recommend Lincoln but instead Kaposia

Posted April 21, 2010
The staff , the curriculum , the students ... the fact we are an IB school , it is a GREAT school !!!

Lincoln Center Elementary 0

Posted March 26, 2009
My daughter loves going to school every day. Their approach to learning is engaging and she loves it. Her teachers have always been great and seem to care about each child.

Posted June 19, 2007
My daughter has attended Lincoln Center for four years and has loved it more each year. This is a great school. We are a military family and my daughter has attended four schools in 7 years; this is the best including schools that were given a better rating on great schools.

Posted January 18, 2007
My Daughter is in Mrs. Bauer's class, she is a great teacher. This school is so great on focusing on each Child needs and making those needs are met. My child get title math and read and is also in Targeted services which a free program that help your get up with the class. It so nice to know that your child will not get over looked b/c he or she is not the head of the class.

Posted March 11, 2006
My daughter likes Lincoln very much. I like the way the teachers emphasize the importance of not just reading a book but enjoying it and comprehending whatever is read. (And my daughter is only in Kinder) It is very family oriented and has many extra-cirricular activites not found in many schools. IB program is excellent. My daughter knows the days of the week/months and counting alrady in spanish because of her daily bilingual teachings in school.

Lincoln Center Elementary
357 9th Ave North, South St. Paul, MN  55075
Last modified Lincoln Center Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Center Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top