South St. Paul, MN

South St. Paul Secondary 0

Posted September 16, 2009
102 years of amazing teachers that not only teach, but are also friends to the students. South Saint Paul High School has been a great environment that has brought me many great memories and has helped me gain the knowledge I need to succeed. With a strong community base, it's a great place to learn and grow and I wouldn't have chosen any other high school to attend!

Posted November 07, 2008
I'm a 2007 alumni and I learned way more in my years here than my two years at college so far...I learned so much that I haven't learned anything at college so far. P-A-C-K-E-R-S! Packers are the Very Best!

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted September 17, 2005
- a former student
I'm a 2003 grad of SSP High and it is a wonderful high school. Demographically SSP is a blue collar area, but that does not affect quality in academics. I was an honors student and I was more than challenged. For those who aren't so inclined, there are regular level courses in all subjects which are also well taught. The teachers are absolutely excellent in all subjects. The chemistry dept. is unusually good b/c I aced my college chem courses with minimal study! I felt very well prepared for college coming from SSP and I only wish I could find a school of this size and quality when its my kids' turn b/c I no longer live in MN. This is an excellent school with strong programs and experienced teachers.

South St. Paul Secondary
700 North 2nd St, South St. Paul, MN  55075
Last modified South St. Paul Secondary is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South St. Paul Secondary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top