Bad
Good

This school district needs improve on how they handle the bullying situations that occur. It got so bad, my child spiraled downward mentally. So we pulled her out and she is doing so much better in online school. This school also favors those in the IB program and in sports, with little regard to those who might need special help and tend to fall through the cracks.

102 years of amazing teachers that not only teach, but are also friends to the students. South Saint Paul High School has been a great environment that has brought me many great memories and has helped me gain the knowledge I need to succeed. With a strong community base, it's a great place to learn and grow and I wouldn't have chosen any other high school to attend!

I'm a 2007 alumni and I learned way more in my years here than my two years at college so far...I learned so much that I haven't learned anything at college so far. P-A-C-K-E-R-S! Packers are the Very Best!

Last modified South St. Paul Secondary is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.