PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 14, 2010
All three of our children attend SJV. We are extremely fortunate to have found this school when we moved to the area. The entire staff and other parents are very involved which breeds an environment of success. We have also expanded our network and met many great people. I cannot say enough good things about this school!!

Posted March 25, 2010
Oldest child (now in 9th grade) attended preschool through 6th grade. Middle child (currently in 6th grade) attended preschool through present. Youngest (currently in 4th grade) attended preschool through present. All three have enjoyed every minute. The entire staff has helped them grow both educationally and spiritually. Great value. Thank you.

Posted March 18, 2010
Our family loves SJV! The teaching staff and administration are focused on the student as a whole (spiritual, mental, physical and academics). Athough the total focus is not soley on academics I feel the curriculum is second-to-none!

Posted March 18, 2010
St. John Vianney, what a blessing in our community. High learning standards, helpful staff, teachers go above and beyond. I am proud to have my child learn and grow here at SJV.

Posted March 12, 2010
My son is a 5th grader at SJV and started attending at the beginning of 4th grade. He loves going to class there. The tuition is extremely reasonable and the staff is the best around. I have only amazing things to say about our experiences with SJV. My one regret is that we did not start attending sooner!

Posted March 11, 2010
My daughter (now a 5th grader) has been going to St. John Vianney since she was a preschooler. We are not members of SJV (we're actually members of a UCC church), but we send our daughter to SJV for the small class sizes and the one-on-one attention she gets from the teachers. The education she has gotten at this school is second-to-none and my experience with children from this school is that they are modest, respectful, and self-sufficient. I'm so glad we made the decision to send her to SJV.

Posted March 11, 2010
I went to SJV and now my children go to school there. My kids are taught by some of the same teachers that taught me! I love that the classes are small and that the teachers are very devoted to the kids.

Posted March 10, 2010
Small class size, devoted and caring teaching staff, great student to teacher ratio, diverse student body, faith centered education. A hidden treasure!

Posted February 13, 2010
St. John Vianney School has an excellent preschool program. It is appropriate for any Christian children, not just Catholics.

1815 Bromley Street, South St. Paul, MN  55075
Last modified St John Vianney School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6