Posted March 31, 2014
Honestly i would not give this school any stars. The first day of school they lost my child placing her on the wrong bus where niether the school or bus people knew where she was luvky for us the daycare the dropped her at realized she didnt belong there and after 2.hours i finally got her home thanks to the daycate calling the bus company. Then they overstep there place and do things without speaking to me today they took it apon themselve to cut my childs nails.( unbelievable) shes a girl and for some reason her teacher somehow thinks long nails affect her learning. Needless to say i will be going to this school they have issues. There is plenty motr negitive but im sure you get the point.

Posted March 04, 2014
My son has been being bullied on the bus for months. I have received one call back about the issue. A few weeks ago I called about an incident on the bus involving my son getting hit and I have yet to get a call back or an update on the situation. It happened again since and it's nearly impossible to get ahold of the dean. Both the school officials and bus drivers need better training on behavioral issues and bullying. The only kid getting punished is my son, who has assigned seating while the other kids roam freely.

Posted March 02, 2010
This school needs teachers better trained in dealing with behavioral issues and special needs of special ed students. They do not understand my child at all, and my child's behaviors, have become intensley worse since startign this school. THey call me at work for every behavior to come get my child and then my child is rewarded for bad behavior by going home. I have told them she acts up so she can get out of school, but they do not listen at all. Needs are not being met. We will be going to a different school next year, whe nshe enters 3rd grade, rather than remain at Park Terrace.

Park Terrace Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
I am so impressed with this school! My daughter loved it, and so did we as a family. Her teachers were fantastic, she learned SO much, and we love the PTA and its events! We are also very impressed with Principal Hagberg.

Park Terrace Elementary School 5

Posted March 30, 2008
The teachers here are very responsive and are trained to use many tools to help students be successful. The principal is exceptional in attending to the instruction (and discipline) and is available to parents.

Park Terrace Elementary School 5

Posted July 13, 2007
Wonderful support team and amazing teachers. Park Terrace has made great strides in helping my child with autism grow, and succeed

Park Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2007

Park Terrace Elementary School
8301 Terrace Rd N.E., Spring Lake Park, MN  55432
Last modified Park Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Terrace Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.