Spring Lake Park, MN

Posted March 08, 2005
I am not a parents, but a previous student of SLP. This school is great. Most of my current friends did not attend SLP, and I can tell a difference. None of them have the same attitude towards school that I do. I love learning and I know that is in great part to a great school experience. The quality of teaching at SLP far exceeds any school my friends attended. The teachers take a personal interest in the students and this helps bolster school spirit. It truly felt like a small community.

Posted October 13, 2004
This school has really helped my child achieve. Class size is small, staff know my child and what is going on in his life to help him. He actually wants to go to school.

Posted September 16, 2004
- a former student

Learning Alternatives Community School
7925 Able St NE, Spring Lake Park, MN  55432
Last modified Learning Alternatives Community School is a Public school that serves grades 4-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Learning Alternatives Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top