St. Cloud, MN
Students enrolled: 1,243

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted August 04, 2005
- a former student
As a graduate from Apollo High School (1997), I can testify to the positive impact the modular system had on my education. The transition from high school to college, was easy due to the prior experience I had of learning how to manage my time and take responsibility for my actions. While my friends in college struggled to get to class without a bell, or take responsibility for themselves, it was already a routine for me to do so. The teachers that I had at Apollo were top notch, and motivated me to succeed. The extracurricular activities are varied and provide every student to be valued and accepted at this school. Some of my favorite memories are from SADD meetings, theater productions, and Choir concerts. As a teacher in an inner city Phoenix school, I try to emulate my high school teachers and motivate my students to succeed in their education and life.

Apollo Senior High School 4

Posted September 05, 2004
Many people question the effectiveness and opportunities for learning that the sometimes controversial modular schedule brings to Apollo High School. As a student, I feel that it brings more opportunities than often presented with standard scheduling. It allows for a variety in structure of different students' schedules and smaller groups in larger classes. If I am having difficulty in a class, I know that I can always go see that teacher in my open time. The teachers are very willing to help. Responsibility is learned as one is to find time to speak with teachers if they're having trouble with the class and one is to find time to do the classwork. Approaching college, Apollo High students will be prepared for the schedule presented and will have more experience in time management.

Posted August 26, 2003
I have never had a school so attentive to the kids and the curriculim so versatile. The school is well kept and teachers wonderful.

Apollo Senior High School
1000 44th Ave North, St. Cloud, MN  56303
Last modified Apollo Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Apollo Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top