St. Cloud, MN

Posted April 08, 2014
I love our school. We have wonderful teachers, who go above and beyond the call of duty. We have a great administrative staff. No matter what we have going on with one of our 4 kids, we always have happy people at SCCS to help us. I love the atmosphere when we walk in. I love the Christ centered artwork that covers our walls in our classrooms and hallways.

Posted April 01, 2014
St. Cloud Christian School has been a blessed experience for my son and our family. The teachers are excellent. Students have a rigorous curriculum with helpful and consistent guidance and instruction from their teachers. If you are looking for small class size with personal attention for your child from teachers and staff, I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 08, 2007
- a former student
SCCS is the best school ever! I love it! The teachers are amazing and the kids are so sweet! I love it there! I have had a fabulous experience there and hope that everyone who goes there will have the same! I love the Bible lessons and how they really make you think! I love how everyone at SCCS loves everyone and appreciates everyone! All in all SCCS has changed my life! I really love this school!

Posted July 19, 2005
Our son was enrolled in kindergarten at SCCS this past year and will attend first grade there this fall. We were very impressed with the small class sizes and excellent communication with us as parents from the teachers and administration. I greatly enjoyed several volunteering opportunities at SCCS and meeting other parents and children. Our son participated in phy ed, music, library, and chapel in addition to his regular classroom time. He had the opportunity to be a part of chess club and has many more opportunities open to him as he advances his way through SCCS to participate in sports, math olympics, mock trial, and worship team. We greatly look forward to our son attending SCCS for many years to come and his sister joining him there as well.

Posted January 27, 2005
The quality of the academic programs at SCCS is excellent. Students consitently score well above national averages on standardized tests and have had much success in competitions such as math and mock trial. SCCS has a full complement of advanced science and math courses, including Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and pre-Calculus. Due to the school's relatively small size (about 230 students) participation in major high school sports, such as football, baseball, and basketball are available through the area public high school. Sports at SCCS include soccer, softball, and girls basketball. Arts at SCCS include, band, choir, drama, worship team, and special performance groups. SCCS students can also participate in mock trial, chess, and debate. Parents of SCCS students are very involved in the education of their kids. From helping serve lunch, to teaching Junior Achievement classes, parents are involved in almost every aspect of SCCS.

St. Cloud Christian School
430 3rd Ave. NE, St. Cloud, MN  56304
Last modified St. Cloud Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
St. Cloud Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top