St. Louis Park, MN

1 review of this school

St. Louis Park Special Ed. Program 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the staff in the Early Childhood Spec Ed program! Everyone I work with has a passion for the children in our classes. They work diligently to support each individual child to help them grow and learn to the best of their capabilities! It is the most awesome group of women that I have ever worked with. They are wonderfully nurturing to this very young group of children and are always ready to find new ways of doing things when other strategies have not resolved an issue. I feel very blessed to work among such a caring, dedicated group!

St. Louis Park Special Ed. Program
6425 West 33rd St, St. Louis Park, MN  55426
Last modified St. Louis Park Special Ed. Program is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
St. Louis Park Special Ed. Program Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top