Posted September 30, 2014
A great close knit community... I'm very blessed my child attends Peter Hobart. He's in 2nd grade and have been thoroughly impressed thus far!

Posted September 28, 2013
a caring school, with top notch teachers who work together to get a student on the right tract. they challenge students and have great school spirit. they handled a severe tragedy in an appropriate way and informed parents of the cave in ,in quick time. good school pride.

Posted February 19, 2013
Wonderful School! We fled Minneapolis public schools because of huge class size and extreme behavior issues. We are so thankful that we are now at Peter Hobart. The teachers are top notch. The Principal leads with a warm smile. The SLP school district lets the professionals do their job without a lot of meddling. We love this school, and so do our kids! I give Peter Hobart an A++!

Posted October 23, 2009

Peter Hobart Elementary School 0

Posted July 29, 2009
Excellent school. Caring and professional staff. Mrs Dvorak the best kindergarten teacher ever. Thanks Peter Hobart!

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted June 27, 2008
this is an absolutely excellent school. the teachers are caring and go the extra mile. the principal is approachable and funny. there is a great sense of community and citizenship at this school. i couldn't be happier with my sons experience here.

Peter Hobart Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
I couldn't be more pleased with Peter Hobart in every way. My oldest son will be in third grade next year and my youngest son will enter Kindergarten. We have been thrilled with the teachers each year and have heard great things about every other teacher in the school. Mr. Johnson, the principal, is amazing with the students. I am very involved in the PTA and love the amount of parent involvement in the school. Every day there are many parents volunteering for various activities. The students have recess and PE every day and have music and art several times a week. It really couldn't be better!

Posted November 07, 2007

Posted January 22, 2007
I couldn't be more pleased with my son's kindergarten experience at Peter Hobart. The teacher is thoughtful and well-organized. Principal Johnson is fantastic. I don't know that there are extracurricular activities for kindergarteners, but I don't expect any at this age. I feel blessed that my son is getting his great start at this school.

Peter Hobart Elementary School
6500 West 26th St, St. Louis Park, MN  55426
Last modified Peter Hobart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peter Hobart Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top