St. Louis Park, MN

Posted January 24, 2014
My last year here at Holy Family. I'm gonna miss the teachers and our warm little "family". It's an awesome school!!! Love all of ya! The teachers are SOOO AWESOME!!!!! You gotta come here! ~A Student

Posted April 24, 2009

Posted January 17, 2008
I am a student at Holy Family Academy and I absolutley love it here!!! I am in seventh grade. My teachers are awesome and teach me a ton. Every day before starting class, the entire school goes to Mass. It is really awesome.

Posted February 23, 2007
I am a parent at this school and just finished parent-teacher conferences. What an awesome, caring staff that goes way beyond the extra mile to get to know my kids and reach them where they are at. I am so excited that this is the school I chose for them. Academically it is a powerhouse. Spiritually, they are strong and secure in their faith.

Holy Family Academy