Public charter
St. Louis Park, MN

Posted May 20, 2013
This school should have been closed the 2nd year. I as a student used to go here for 3 years. it was the most unsatisfied school I have ever been to. I went there because I thought I couldn't handle a middle school. At the beginning from the start my 7th grade yr sucked I got bullied, and the school wasn't the best for teaching. Most of the teachers left after there first yr they taught or they quit in the middle of the yr after getting to know them so well. After I transferred from being 3 yrs there I went to a public high school. Anyways it was Big I learned I was so under my grade level my teacher all have been helping me to get back on track. Now I am only one grade level below 11th grade in a few subjects. I couldn't be so happy with would I chose to do. I wish I switched before high school even started. I would suggest you NOT to go there if you child has an IEP because there system is horrible. It was also horrible because I always worked so hard and anyway I got good grades the people who slacked off and didn't do anything got the same grade as me. Don't go to this school if you are ready to fail.

Posted March 13, 2013
This school was once grand, but has since deteriorated. Most teachers and directors end up quitting, leaving the students without essential core classes such as Mathematics and English. There is currently a "For Sale" sign in the front of the school, and as a student, that doesn't seem too promising for my future. I highly advise that parents and students check out better schools.

Posted March 13, 2013
At this school, there are some students who do their work and turn things in on time, while the rest barely scrape by with their work and turn assignments in far too late. The sad part about all this is that the slackers are given the same grades as those who actually work hard. This injustice hurts everyone, especially the students who try their hardest. I am one of those students, and it breaks my heart to see that I'm being grouped with other students who don't care or even try.

Posted March 04, 2013
I am a student at this school, and daily am I faced with disrespectful and ignorant teachers. There are a few select teachers that are quite intelligent and capable, but the majority is confused and disorganized. The grading system frequently "glitches up" and students work is either lost or corrupted. Many of my classmates have experienced great difficulty attempting to transfer schools due to mishandled transcripts. I recommend that potential students turn around and find somewhere that knows what their doing.

Posted October 17, 2012
At Quest, my son made up 2 grade levels in reading and math his first year of middle school. The small, focused and supportive setting, and caring teachers, were just what he needed to thrive. He's now in his third year and is happy, confident and working at/above grade level. Quest does a fabulous job helping struggling learners get back on track. My son finally feels like he is successful and belongs to a community of learners.

Posted May 24, 2012
I would strongly advise parents from registering their child for school at Quest Academy. They struggle with finances so there has been fundraisers taking place during school hours instead of classes. They are not able to offer as much as well in regards to classes and fieldtrips. There have been problems with the teachers treating students with respect. They do not offer classes for other languages anymore, have cut back on their art classes, and don't offer theater anymore either. I would suggest better schools out there for families.

Posted May 02, 2012
Our child wasn't having an easy time fitting in with one of the larger public schools. We switched her to Quest and have been very happy with the decision. The staff is very caring and they all do their best to make sure our child succeeds. We are very grateful that we found Quest.

Posted June 01, 2011
My daughter has attended Quest for three years and will be attending in the fall 2011-12. She loves the school, teachers and the small class size that Quest offers. It is a school for students that thrive in a smaller school with more personal attention. I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 31, 2011
Incredible school, great staff, great kids, small class sizes with individualized instruction. I give this school a lot of credit and a high rating.

Quest Academy 3

Posted November 11, 2010
Quest is a school that cares about each and every student as an individual and provides a caring and nurturing environment in which each child can learn at their own pace.

Quest Academy
3946 Wooddale Ave South, St. Louis Park, MN  55416
Last modified Quest Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quest Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top