St. Paul, MN

Museum Magnet/Rondo 3

Posted April 09, 2012
Indeed Museum is diversified. Very vague and unclear, They call students for award on April 9/2012, and singled out at least six of the kindergartner kids with out calling their names at the ceremony. I was one of the parents called by the school to attend the ceremony that my kindergartner will be awarded for Safe, responsible and Respectful behavior. My child was eager for this day for about a week. Lastly the gave them at the office with apology. I don't have any compromise for such kind of mistake. Are they shaping the next generation in this way? I doubt.

Museum Magnet/Rondo 0

Posted April 15, 2010
I love the museum model - the kids learn so well when they have to synthesize it and present to others! Plus, developing an exhibit uses many different learning styles, so as to include all kinds of students.

Museum Magnet/Rondo 5

Posted May 15, 2007
I am a grandparent of a first grader at Museum Magnet School. I have attended several events during the two years that my grandson has attended Museum Magnet. The teachers in each year have been caring, sincere, goal-directed, and seemed to want the best for each of the students. I was impressed in both years with the manner in which the teachers managed the classes. In April this year I spent a day at the school, as 'Principal for the Day' (an auction item I won at a fundraiser for Rondo playground improvements). I could see that the Principal really liked the kids! He stood at the front door as the kids came in off the bus, and a lot of them greeted him and some of them had something to say to him! The whole day seemed to be full of happy teachers and students!

Museum Magnet/Rondo 4

Posted May 08, 2007
Museum Magnet is wonderfully diverse and engaging school. They emphasize the basics but also give students a chance to explain what they know through the museum process. My son was on the shy side but has blossomed in this environment. The teachers are top notch. If you are looking for a small school that can offer your child personal attention and an exceptional education, I highly recommend Museum Magnet.

Museum Magnet/Rondo 5