St. Paul, MN

Daytons Bluff Elementary School 0

Posted February 12, 2009
I recently went to visit Dayton's Bluff as part of my education requirements, and I notice there have been several changes made to make the school better. The classroom children were very well behaved and the teachers were very interractive. It offers free dental check-ups available in the school to its children, which makes it a plus. The school is also very beautiful!

Daytons Bluff Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2008
This is a wonderful school!In the past ,it's gotten a bad reviews ,but I can tell you first hand,that this school has done a 360!My daughters attended since kindergarten and is now in 3rd grade,I have nothing but positive comments about teachers and staff.I do wish that more parents would become involved,I think it greatly affects all kids to see parents involvement.

Daytons Bluff Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2004
- a former student

Daytons Bluff Elementary School
262 Bates Ave, St. Paul, MN  55106
Last modified Daytons Bluff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daytons Bluff Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top