St. Paul, MN

Posted February 24, 2015
This is a great school my kid loves that school she's been there for 4 years . There really nice teachers there

Posted July 08, 2014
This school is what living in the city is all about. It's great academically & prepares them for great things. There is great parental involvement, lot's school/neighborhood pride, very wholesome & extremely safe. It reminds me of going to grade school myself many years ago.

Groveland Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 07, 2014
Rude teachers/ staff, their mostly bullies I feel they focus more on negstived and lack positive. Very.sad expirience , I had to switch my daughter with 5weeks of scholl left basefd on nee ance saftey concerns, very deceptive staff

Posted February 11, 2013
Our son has special needs and I feel that Groveland has been very accommodating for him. What is surprising is the lack of bullying he has received there. Other kids are caring and treat him with dignity. Our other son is more "normal" and the teachers challenge him to learn. We're very pleased with Groveland Park Elementary in Saint Paul.

Posted June 12, 2011
I had three children go through this school - two boys and one girl, with different interests and talents. One went to Stanford, one went to Vanderbilt, and one enters UCLA this fall 2011. The public school system has served them well, beginning with Groveland - a caring, well-run school with excellent teachers and a positive environment. Don't miss the opportunities available to students of St. Paul public schools: they will succeed academically and they will grow up in as close to a microcosm of the world as you will find.

Groveland Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Great staff that work hard with the resources they have to ensure each child learns. The school also works hard to keep parents involved in their childrens schooling.

Posted August 18, 2008
Groveland is a great place to be! This will be our third year there and we've loved it from the first week. Teachers are exceptional and our kids are really happy there. Great neighborhood school with amazing parent involvement!

Groveland Park Elementary School 0

Posted February 29, 2008
I have two children at Groveland. My older son is having issues with bullies and the school is not fixing the problem. My daugther has been in speech classes for tehe 2 years prior to Kindergarten and has a specialist in her class to help her and another child. She has not progressed this whole year. The school has changed principles 3 times in the 4 years we've been there. I feel this school could do alot better. Very nice and caring teachers but i feel this school is below average.

Posted December 20, 2006
We can't say enough positive about Groveland Park Elementary. The class sizes are small, the teachers are experienced and well-educated and the parent community is dedicated and close-knit. Specifically, the teachers have taught to our two kids as individuals at every grade level. Our kids are challenged and happy in the school. If you are looking for a wonderful neighborhood school, Groveland is for you.

Groveland Park Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2006
This is my child's second year at Groveland. It has been a huge disappointment for me. The cafeteria was closed for six months due to mold issues. The outside playground was closed in the spring for six weeks due to flooding. They do not have computers for the lower grades. I was not informed until the end of the school year by my child's teacher that his reading was below level. It was then too late to enroll him in a after school reading program. Now I am forced to send him to a special reading program for the summer that I must fund myself. I can not recommend this school.

Groveland Park Elementary School
2045 St Clair Ave, St. Paul, MN  55105
Last modified Groveland Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Groveland Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top