PK, 4-8
St. Paul, MN
Before care: Yes

Posted October 08, 2014
Overall we have had nothing but good experiences at Linwood Monroe Arts Plus. Our son is now in 4th grade with an IEP. Every teacher he has had cares about our children. We feel very lucky to have a great school right in the neighborhood!!

Posted October 24, 2013
I I love my school. I've been here for almost 8 years and counting. It has an amazing and fun work environment, and last year had the only theatre program in Saint Paul. All the teachers are supportive and fun to be around. I couldn't wish for a better school for K-8. I will be sad to leave at the end of this year, but this will always be my school. Every Friday we have a Gathering, where everyone comes together and shares what the're learning. The Gatherings were and are one of my favorite parts of the school. 8th Graders get to learn about what the 5th graders are doing in class and vice versa throughout the school. It's awesome to see the cool ways the classes show what the're learning. I think I will come back every friday to see these Gatherings even when I leave.

Posted April 19, 2013
I absolutely love LMAP. I started at Linwood and stayed when they merged. The teachers are wonderful, truly. I would recommend it to anyone. The vibe is really nice, and so are the people. It is small enough that you can know everyone in your grade level, at least by name and face, which I find really nice. I am currently an eighth grader, and I will be sad to go.

Linwood Monroe Arts Plus Upper 1

Posted October 10, 2011
this school doesnt not prepare students for high school level work. I know many students from monroe who will tell you that you would get a much better education from one of the others schools in the area. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone with childen unless your child has special needs.

Linwood Monroe Arts Plus Upper 4

Posted February 25, 2010

Linwood Monroe Arts Plus Upper 0

Posted December 01, 2007
Great School. My children have been there since Kindrgarden; and now are in Junior High School.

Linwood Monroe Arts Plus Upper 2

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted April 17, 2007
Monroe has the best teachers in the district. We love the music programs and art shows in the school. Our children enjoy school at Monroe and we couldn't be happier. The teachers keep us informed and are a constant support to our children. I can't say enough great things about this school!

Linwood Monroe Arts Plus Upper 2

Posted July 18, 2004

Linwood Monroe Arts Plus Upper 3

Posted March 27, 2004
I am a homeowner in the area of the Monroe school and I would have to say I am very dissapointed in the up-keep up the school grounds. I have never seen anyone outside picking up the trash that inconsiderate students rudely throw on the school grounds and neighbors yards. Your trash becomes my problem when I have to constantly clean up after your students trash in my yard. It is hard for students to have any pride in their school when it looks like a landfill. I know that every school has budget constraints, but I would have the students clean it up as a form of discipline or have my custodians pick it up. I will continue to complain about this issue until I see some kind of resolve to this issue. Thank-you.

Linwood Monroe Arts Plus Upper
810 Palace Ave, St. Paul, MN  55102
Last modified Linwood Monroe Arts Plus Upper is a Public school that serves grades PK, 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linwood Monroe Arts Plus Upper Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top