Posted August 22, 2013
I used to attend this school when i was in Elementary and i would want my son to attend when he becomes of age. He's 3years old, but I loved this school and it was like family to me....It has been more than just a school and has been a place where i could prosper. I was very involved in school. I was apart of student council, awarded the Medallion, and i was the only person who was awarded the school medallion coin. I was also apart of the saint paul school patrol in 5th and 6th grade, i was apart of the track team, and was selected to attend the camp legion ville. I hope when my son attends this school he will be just as involved as i was and i hope he has a great experience. THIS SCHOOL WAS MORE TO ME THAN A SCHOOL. IT WAS A PLACE THAT I COULD EVOLVE AND EXCEL.

Posted September 04, 2008
Prosperity Teachers are warm and caring. They really care about the students and are always so helpful. They read their emails from parents and are always coming up with great ways where teachers and parents can connect. My children love their school.

Posted September 05, 2007
It is a very good school the teachers are a big help to the kids and the teachers get along real well with each other. you dont see that at to many schools.

Posted May 12, 2005
Prosperity is an EXCELLENT school. The teachers and staff are very caring at this small school and the atmosphere here is warm. The small size makes Prosperity a safe and secure place to learn. The math curriculum is very challenging, yet the students do really well with it! The test scores here speak volumes... Academic acheivement is honored with awards, and there are opportunities for extra-curricular activities as well. The kids enjoy time playing outside on the playground, as well as the excellent physical education program at Prosperity. I am so impressed with this neighborhood school, and other parents must be too, because it is not unusual for families who move out of the area to keep their children at this school - even if they must drive them each day.

Posted May 09, 2005
I think that Prosperity Heights is one of the nicest schools that my children have attended. We did some moving recently and before the move we had our children there and coming back we didnt even want to think twice.. we put them back at Prosperity.

Prosperity Heights Elementary School
1863 Clear Ave East, St. Paul, MN  55119
Last modified Prosperity Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Prosperity Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top