St. Paul, MN

Posted April 18, 2014
Four Seasons A+ is an Arts Integrated school with an AMAZING Staff. The students have the opportunity to learn through the Arts. We are a Pre-K- 5th grade. Our students are not only from everywhere in the District but from all over the world. We also have a Deaf and Hard of Hearing program and ECSE program. I have 3 grandchildren here and Love the Staff. You should check out our All School Musical on June 5, 2014 at 1:00 and 7:00. It is free and a great experience. Our students help with sets, working the mics and music board. Come out and have an Amazing time seeing a Fabulous show. It is free.

Posted February 05, 2012
Strong Academics - Preschool to Sixth grade Amazing Arts - Visual Art, Music, Dance, Theater

Posted January 26, 2012
This school has it all: caring staff, great kids, and a unique arts-integration model that makes learning fun and interesting for students of all backgrounds. While it is no longer on a year-round calendar (switched to traditional calendar Fall of 2011), it still carries on the tradition of excellent service to families. And let's not forget the all-school musical! You can see the best original musical in the world in June under the big white circus tent outside the school. Both my children--the analytical scientist and the creative ball of energy--love this school community, and so do I. Don't hesitate!

Posted January 26, 2012
Sending my kids to Four Seasons A+ was the best choice that I could have made. I love that on any given school day my children will either go a art, theatre, music or dance class. The staff genuinely care about the well being of my children and will not only let me know when they have concerns but also go out of their way to let me know when my kids do exceptionally well.

Posted January 26, 2012
What an AMAZING school! The Pre-K staff are the BEST anywhere! All of the teachers and specialists are TOP QUALITY! All 3 of my children have attended from Pre-K to 6th grade. The professional artists who are teachers (music, theater, art and dance) are INCREDIBLE! These teachers "get my kids" I have LOVED being involved here! It is a real family at Four Seasons A+!

Four Seasons Elementary School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
I am a parent of this school. There is nothing about this school that I don't like. They are year round. They have to wear uniforms, and they have many performances threw out the year. Great bunch of teachers as well.

Four Seasons Elementary School 3

Posted June 30, 2008

Posted March 04, 2008

Four Seasons Elementary School
318 Moore Street, St. Paul, MN  55104
Last modified Four Seasons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Four Seasons Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top