Public charter
St. Paul, MN

Posted May 23, 2014
Face To Faca is an amazing School! It is the only High School I've gone to! I'm glad I got my way with my parents and got to go to school here.. The teachers are amazing and loving. They really do truly care about you and how you are doing in class. You get the one on one with the teachers in every class and never have more then 18 students in a class. The smaller class size really helps if you have a hard time staying focused or getting involved in a discussion. With fewer students the teachers get to know you better and you get to know them. Once someone goes to Face To Face you feel like everyone there is family. PROUD FACE TO FACE ACADEMY STUDENT GRAD OF DECEMBER 2014!!! CANT WAIT!!

Posted April 21, 2010

Posted December 06, 2008

Posted July 09, 2008
I am a recent graduate from face to face and I love the shcool before I started at face to face I was failing all my classes and then I started at face to face and made the A honor roll and actually wanted to go to school the teachers really care if you do well ! thaey want you to make something of your self!

Face To Face Academy 0

Posted February 29, 2008
I loved it there it was a great experience,especially if you like to have more one on one with your teacher. Excellent staff members and great opportunites.

Posted December 26, 2007

Face To Face Academy
1165 Arcade St, St. Paul, MN  55106
Last modified Face To Face Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Face To Face Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top