Bad
Good

My school is excellent, because I really enjoy the teachers and how the express the way they teach their students (including me)

I'm an 8th grader at south and I love it here I also went to school here last year to I learnd a lot and this year I'm learning a lot to. I love my teachers and they really do want to help you... Anybody that says this is a bad school doesn't know what there talking about because it's a really good school. I am sad to leave south but happy to be moving on to tech.

I think any parent you dislikes South Junior High school must have a very spoiled child. Because I loved it when I was there 3 years ago. It's amazing. The teachers work so very hard to make certain all the students learn the material. They are almost always there to help and answer questions. The kids are also very good kids. I never once remembered seeing or even hearing of any substance abuse while attending school there. North Junior High is where that usually occurred. When choosing a junior high school, I think all parents need to keep in mind that teenagers are going to be teenagers no matter where you go, and they should just teach their kids to learn to accept it. It's the child's choice to make responsible decisions and choices.

Last modified South Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.