St. Louis Park, MN

Posted January 19, 2015
There is nothing like this school in the entire metro! My children with autism are getting a top notch education that is tailored to their individual learning level while also being taught invaluable things like life skills and social skills. The small size of the classes allows for one-on-one instruction and it is one of the few places I have ever been where the entire staff from the receptionist to the classroom teachers to the administration totally "get" how to educate children on the autism spectrum. My kids are able to be themselves and I no longer worry about bullying or teasing. We also are thrilled to be able to access other services on site such as speech therapy and occupational therapy. Having everything center based is so helpful! Finally, my kids have loved being involved in the extra activities and sports the school offers such as basketball and flag football that is partnered with Special Olympics. We have had an overall awesome experience and my kids finally have made lasting friends thanks to this amazing school!

Posted October 18, 2013
My School is great at keeping my son Happy. My son feels accepted and has learned that he is good at alot of things. My son is being taught at his instructional level so he feels very accomplished.

Posted October 26, 2011
This is just a wonderful school! My daughter has been attending TWLS for two years now and she finally found a place where she fits in and can be herself! The teachers are very caring and understanding to the needs of each student. My daughter is no longer "the special needs student" she is an important part of a community which has done wonders for her self esteem and confidence!

Academy of Whole Learning
9400 Cedar Lake Road, Suite 7, St. Louis Park, MN  55426
Last modified Academy of Whole Learning is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Academy of Whole Learning Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top