Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted September 26, 2015
Amazing teachers and principal!! Not fond of St. Paul Park in general. A lot of parents don't help out with events at the school but the school is great! I would agree with a diamond in the rough as well! My son needed a ton of help with his behavior and learning. Principal Ross took a lot of his time to help us out as well as his teachers. Kids club is also amazing!! We love Pullman Elementary!

Posted September 10, 2015
This school is a diamond in the rough. The teachers are amazing and I've heard wonderful things about the principle. It might not be the fanciest school around, but it's full of heart.

Pullman Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 10, 2015
The teachers honestly care about their students and hold them accountable to their actions. Every student is treated equal and all have the same opportunities.

Pullman Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2015
Our kids really enjoy this school. They have made great friends with both the students are teachers and enjoy going each day. Any issues that do arise are quickly resolved to meet the satisfaction of both parents and staff. I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted March 30, 2012
If I could I wouldn't even give Pullman Elementary one star. The teaching is below par, especially when it concerns my kindergarten student. At conferences the teacher rolled her eyes repeatedly, never had anything positive to say, and in her words "did not have time to repeat her instructions". Now that he is enrolled at Christa McAuliffe Elementary in Hastings we are finding that my son is extremely far behind since this teacher could not teach, or doesn't like certain children, or dislikes her job. So thank you Pullman Elementary for leaving my child behind. I would never recommend this school to anyone, and I should've known better when every year I received letters in the mail saying they didn't hit the "mark" statewide and offered the option to transfer my child to a surrounding school. Actually I read the reviews from the surrounding schools, none were positive, which leads me to believe that the Cottage Grove elementary schools need some serious changes made.

Posted September 18, 2010
I have had my child in this school for 2 weeks and we are going to tranfer out. They focus on "power of the teacher" instead of teaching. This school has consistant failing/below children every year, they clearly don't know how to teach. We are switching to a Cottage Grove School.

Pullman Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2010
My child attended 1st through 2nd at this school. All the teacher seemed to talk about at conference time is where she is at for meeting the goal of where she needs to be for these test they take so the school can get money. I was unhappy taking her there and glad that she will not be going there anymore. I have even found some errors her teacher had made on several of her spelling tests. Since she was going to this school her enthusiasm for learning has diminished and it is frustrating for me as a parent this whole summer to have her do anything involving learning like math.

Posted September 26, 2006
I'm very disappointed in the special education services that are available and the knowledge of the staff. I continually have to ask for assistance which we are not getting.

Posted May 03, 2006
I love pullman elementary my daughter has been there since kindegarden and she is now in 3rd grade.The teachers that she has had have been wonderful and very observent of what my daughter is good at and what she needs work on.It is a diverse enviroment and I think that is wonderful as many many schools lack diversity..I only have great things to say about pullman I know my child will not be left behind.

Posted July 29, 2005
My son attended from Kindergarten through 1st grade. When the teachers misspell comments on school work, you know there is a big problem! Now at Bailey Elementary in Woodbury, my son has a wonderful school full of happy people, enthusiam for education, patience, and pride in their school. It is perfect, complete with a good music department, sports and arts. Parental volunteerism is very high and I have found myself in my son's classroom frequently to help out with crafts and learning experiments. Pullman was the opposite of all this. It's high employee turn-over rate and a few disgruntled longterm teachers show a tired school which needs much improvement.

Pullman Elementary School
1260 Selby Ave, St. Paul Park, MN  55071
Last modified Pullman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.