Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I LOVE Chelsea Heights for so many reasons. The students, staff, and teachers are top notch! I love how they challenge my daughters and have high expectations for all of their students. FYI-I am a teacher at a 9/10 rated school in another district but I have chosen for my daughters go here! No regrets.

Our daughter is in 2nd grade at Chelsea Heights and we are extremely happy with this school. The principal is amazing - no-nonsense, but incredibly nice and great with the kids. This is a St. Paul City school -- when we told friends we were moving here (from WI), everyone said "Go to the suburbs; the schools are better." Those schools only get higher scores because they are not diverse at all. We are a highly educated white family (husband is a physician, wife has two advanced degrees), so we REALLY care about our daughter's education. But we want her socially educated, not just academically educated -- Chelsea Heights gives her both. She is in an advanced reading "Book Club" and gets advanced math homework. She loves school and is excited to go everyday. The teachers at CH are warm, caring and patient. Our daughter has a diverse group of friends and is incredibly happy at CH. If you are moving to St. Paul and looking for a great school, you need to visit Chelsea Heights! The neighborhood is wonderful, too (we live one block from the school).

Chelsea Heights is a great school with caring staff, strong leadership , and a very involved community of parents, neighbors, and others. It offers science specialist, art, music, phy ed, and STEM as part of the regular curriculum all taught by professional in their fields. The principal is very caring, warm, and always happy to talk with parents and help. She knows each student and cares about their academic progress but also about their emotional and social health. The social worker is awesome, the school nurse is a great medical resource for anyone with questions about childhood illnesses and the special support team includes a speech therapist, EDL teacher, and other professionals that work with individual students to ensure that they are doing well.

My school is a neighbourhood school that brings out the best in our children. The teaching staff is dedicated to our children and our parents are dedicated to Chelsea Heights.

We love Chelsea Heights! The teachers are dedicated, intelligent, and kind. They run their classes really well. The principal is fantastic (knows the names of all the students and brings them special birthday pencils on their birthday!), the full time nurse has helped us with both of our kids, and the specialists are great. Having NW Como Rec center attached means that between the school activities, new playground, and rec center activities, we have something to do every day! Great community and great school.

Chelsea Heights is an amazing school, surrounded by an amazing community. The principal is involved in all areas, and really listens to the teachers, students, and parents. The teachers go out of their way to assist in anyway they can. In addition to being exceptional educators, they give of their own time and talents to support the PTO/school community. We are quite lucky to have Chelsea in our neighborhood. Besides the school portion, having NW Como Rec Center attached means the kids have extracurricular activities at their hands. Chelsea really is the best!

We are so happy that our children have the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful learning community. All four of our kids have fabulous teachers who have high expectations and are excellent communicators.

This is a small neighborhood school in St. Paul. The school is diverse and has high academic standards. The teaching staff and principal get to know parents and students and are very responsive to concerns. I've sent two kids through this school and couldn't be happier!

Chelsea Heights is our neighborhood school. The teachers take pride in the students scholastic careers and provide each one with all of the tools needed to succeed. As a parent it is important that my son WANTS to be there, that he learns something new everyday and that he is safe. Very fortunate to know my child is in great hands and thriving!

I love Chelsea Heights. The diversity, the quality, the dedicated parents and teachers and wonderful community spirit all make this a great place to send my kids for their education. I'm proud.

Last modified Chelsea Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.