St. Paul, MN

Eastern Heights Elementary School 3

Posted August 04, 2014
My daughters attended this school for a few years now. Although the teachers work hard and are very caring, I still feel that both of my daughters were not pushed to their potential. One of my daughters was definitely above her grade level in reading upon coming here. Now she is only at her grade level as there were no gifted services. My other daughter came with a speach impediment. She has done well and has made great gains, but she is behind all of the other students in each area. Its discouraging and disappointing because the school is so close nit and has a lot of positives about it. Small numbers, teacher longevity, very personable and welcoming staff, parent involvement welcomed, great prinicpal, etc. But the academics is what concerns me and I hope to see them do alot better in that area in the future.

Eastern Heights Elementary School
2001 Margaret St, St. Paul, MN  55119
Last modified Eastern Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastern Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top