St. Paul, MN

Posted October 19, 2013
This school is the best thing that has ever happened to my Children! Dr. Henderson is great!!!! Mr. Yang is the best math teacher ever!!! Mr. Rudy Ross used to be my assistant principal when I was in High school and does wonders for the kids! Ms. Nancy is a Blessing! Ms. McCain is awesome! Hazel Park Hornets Rock!! The Football is the best!!! Woot Woot!

Posted April 27, 2010
This school is a 5 because though the school is a small community, everyone gets along together like family!

Posted May 10, 2009

Hazel Park Middle School Academy 0

Posted January 16, 2009
In my personal opinion I think this school is awesome I go to this school and its awesome just make sure you hang out with the right crew I mean everyone needs to do this at every school, the teachers are awesome and I'm a complete nerd because of this school :)

Hazel Park Middle School Academy 0

Posted October 31, 2008
i go here and just that it had meth dont mean that it's bad. the teacher are awesome.

Posted March 12, 2005
- a former student

Hazel Park Middle School Academy
2121 Park Dr North, St. Paul, MN  55119
Last modified Hazel Park Middle School Academy is a Public school that serves grades 7-8
Hazel Park Middle School Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top