Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

This school is a good school and they do have some great teachers. However, the plain simple fact that they do not provide soy milk for any of their students is a terrible thing. I know several other schools in the Saint Paul Public School District to provide soy milk for their students but Bridgeview does not. I have repeatedly over and over and over and over asked why they do not provide soy milk for their students. I either get no response or the question gets ignored. My son has a big allergy too cow's milk. When I had explained this to the teachers principal Lisa, etc..... all I got was the fact that they provide lactose-free milk for the students. My son is not only lactose free but cannot drink cow's milk of any kind in any way , is lactose free milk affects my son just like regular cow's milk. My son is in 8th grade this year and will be going into 9th grade next school year. I hope and pray that someday they will provide soy milk for special needs children like my son. Otherwise I will say the Bridgeview is a generally good school. My son's teacher je Hoffman has gone above and beyond the Call of Duty and is an excellent teacher. However again if your child has allergies I'm not so sure that Bridgeview will be able to cater to any or all of your child allergies. If considering sending your child to this school keep that in mind.

Last modified Bridge View Special Education is a Public school that serves grades K-12