Public charter
St. Paul, MN

Concordia Creative Learning Academy 2

Posted November 11, 2014
I would not recommend this school unless you are able to be ready to pick your child all the time due to "Snow Days". The administrators assume you are at home during the day (not at work), in order to do this. The school has lost many students-families due to the elimination of 7&8&preschool. I recommend AFSA they are accepting students at any time.

Posted August 07, 2014
This is our 1st year in St. Paul. We chose CCLA, but were skeptical of the St. Paul school system. We loved CCLA-now called Life Prep. Our kindergartener is reading & writing above her level. I appreciate that homework is given everyday for kindergarteners because that's the reality of school & life (to work & learn daily). I appreciate that manners are reinforced in the classroom & school. The enthusiasm of the teachers make all the difference. A BIG THANK YOU to Ms. Autumn & Ms. Cassie & Life Prep for the wonderful experience. We are attempting to enroll our other two children this year as a result.

Posted February 02, 2013
We have three children who attend CCLA and all of them love their teachers and are eager to get back to school after the weekend! Learning is looked at as an adventure, and the teachers go out of their way to make each subject matter interesting. We think it's great that our kids have music and art classes as those are being eliminated in so many schools. Keep it up CCLA!

Concordia Creative Learning Academy 2

Posted June 20, 2012
All I will say is listen when your child is talking for a full picture. There is way more then meets the eye.

Concordia Creative Learning Academy 1

Posted June 05, 2012
Children are bullied. I witnessed an altercation between 2 students and there were 2 "teachers" standing right there and none of them did ANYTHING. Some of the "teachers" talk down to the students. NOT a friendly learning environment.

Posted May 03, 2012
Four years of improved test scores, super culture and excellent teachers - that is why we chose this school!

Concordia Creative Learning Academy 3

Posted January 25, 2011
School atmosphere is great and not to mention before and after care. I however, do not like the abundance of half day school hours. There seems to be so many half days that I start to wonder if this will affect the academic of our children attending this school.

Posted October 03, 2010
The children and the staff. They LOVE what they do each day. Staff is 100% dedicated to the success of every child.

Posted August 20, 2009
I have been to several CCLA community events and have, on every occasion been floored by the level of care the staff gives to their children. It is plain that these people absolutely love these kids and go so far beyond the call of duty that it is hard to put to words.

Posted August 15, 2009
CCLA is the best school that I have ever gone to!! I was so blessed by the time I could be there and they really focas on you and your future and ways for you to excel in every subject possible!

Concordia Creative Learning Academy
930 Geranium Ave, St. Paul, MN  55106
Last modified Concordia Creative Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Concordia Creative Learning Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top